5.0 out of 5 stars Socks!
Yeah! I'm a fussy one when it comes to socks, I have hairy legs!
I've never bought trainer style socks because they allow the back of my shoes to rub whilst on my bike or walking.

But, the girlfriend wanted my to complete a marathon with her and I didn't want to wear normal socks with shorts on and look silly.

These have been great, I wear them...
Published 15 months ago by S. Pearce

3.0 out of 5 stars Hot feet
Published 5 months ago by PowerJon

5.0 out of 5 stars Socks!, 5 Dec. 2013
S. Pearce "Well..." (UK) - See all my reviews
Yeah! I'm a fussy one when it comes to socks, I have hairy legs!

These have been great, I wear them most days because they're so comfortable and I'm going to order a few more pairs on payday as they seem to have been kidnapped by the other half, Typical!

Arrived promptly, fit perfectly, support and comfort feet really well.

10/10 (:

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 25 July 2013
Really good feel and lets the air circulate round your foot really well. I would recommend this to most people!

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy, 7 Aug. 2013
John (London, UK) - See all my reviews
good padding underneath, nice and thick, with low on ankle fit.
wash well and haven't lost any of original padding or comfort

5.0 out of 5 stars bright, light and just right, 6 July 2014
Stephen I. Gall "Steve Gall" (gone walkabout) - See all my reviews
these are exactly as they appear, they are comfortable, no hidden inner strings to annoy toes on distance work, the tab at the back with the name lies loose on the heel so no rubbing against the shoes

4.0 out of 5 stars Seem to be doing the job so far!, 24 Jan. 2014
finex (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
I'm normally a size 10, and these socks barely fit me despite being rated up to size 11. If you're in any doubt, I would go for a size larger than normal. The socks themselves are very comfy. I'm fairly new to running, but no discomfort or blisters so far with them. The just come over the top of my trainers, so be aware of that if you're running in the cold!

3.0 out of 5 stars Hot feet, 16 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Karrimor 2 Pack Running Socks Mens (Apparel)
My first cushioned sock, and first specialised running sock. But my feet just feel like they're overheating, a trade off I suppose of the cushioning. This has never been an issue before when I ran in generic cotton trainer socks. Will continue to see how things develop, as the weather cools. But I can't see myself using these in the summer, and will consider other cushioned brands, or ditch the cushioning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and does the job, 16 July 2014
Definitely the best running socks I've ever owned. They don't slip down when you are running; the padding is in the right place; they are dead comfy; and look cool. Despite the fact each sock is labelled (left or right) I still manage to put them on the wrong foot from time to time, but I suspect this says more about my intellectual capacity than it does about the product!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... wasn't really sure if the socks would be any good or not but on buying these they are amazing, 30 Oct. 2014
I wasn't really sure if the socks would be any good or not but on buying these they are amazing!! I suffer badly from sweaty feet and running a lot like I do my socks are normally soaked I couldn't believe when I finished my 5 mile run they was still try and very comfy would recommend these to anyone that enjoys running

4.0 out of 5 stars Good running socks, 25 Oct. 2014
Good pair of socks but not cheap when compared to ordinary trainer liners. They are more comfy and offer more warmth but personally I find the thinner, cheap liners allow for more air circulation. Therefore good product but not sure I'll buy again. Perhaps if you experience a lot of wear then these are ideal for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 July 2014
These socks are good fit and value.

Karrimor 2 Pack Running Socks Mens