5.0 out of 5 stars GreatValue, WellMade, Sporty/Comfy&SecureFit
Delighted at having only paid 9.99 for this boyleg all-in-one swimsuit, from Sports Direct via Amazon - size 16 in black, with purple (more like fuscia or hot pink - not that I care) trim. Ordered late Sunday night express delivery, arrived Tuesday afternoon.

Published 5 months ago by SavvyShoppa

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy a size down
These suits are great for fitness swimming but I found that the size down from my usual dress size fits a lot better and made me feel more secure in the pool.
Published 7 months ago by Jo P

5.0 out of 5 stars GreatValue, WellMade, Sporty/Comfy&SecureFit, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Slazenger Boyleg Swimsuit Ladies (Misc.)

As per other reviews I concur it's true to size (a 14 would've been too snug for me) and it's styled to nicely fit a pear-shape (smaller waist than hips), rather than apple-shape (similar waist & hip size). Another lady suggested if you're between sizes and not big-busted (but I'd add if you're short in the body with slender legs too) go a size down. If I was 2" taller (I'm only 5'5") with bigger thighs I'd need an 18 for the best fit.

It's supportive enough without feeling too tight, it means it doesn't flatten my "love handles" (lumpy hips), but again I don't care about that! Very happy to find the entire front panel is lined, including the front of the gusset. The boyleg is a genius idea that brings the suit down each leg about 2.5" from the crotch on the inside and over the curve of the hip outside.
I worried about leg roll-up (I'd experienced this with other suits) but didn't need to, it's comfy to swim in and for the most part the leg stays put.

The top part pulls on quite snug over the hips, so be careful as you draw the suit up and pull the shoulder straps over. It's a secure fit with the racer back, no straps constantly slipping down, yay - for me there's nothing more annoying!

If you're ample-breasted (I'm 36-38DD), you'll have to arrange the top of the suit (and your boobs) to hold them right, there's no specific support there, just the tautness of the elastane. Much bigger and you'll need size 18, or you'll maybe gape a bit of side-boob or fill too much of the top - especially if you also have a big bum & thighs? This 16 for me is just right, a small show of cleavage (approx. 1") - which bothers me not a bit - just a note for more bashful types.

I haven't had it long enough to comment on durability. I always launder mine as soon as I get in, which is supposed to help prolong their life - it washed well in the machine and dried quickly is all I know for now! I'll be buying more of them at that price and my teenage Niece wants one. The best thing about this suit is the confidence it gives me. That and not having to worry about my bikini line, it's why she wants one - too young to shave/ wax but old enough to be bothered!

That's why it gets 5*......hope this is helpful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase., 12 Nov 2013
Stylish, functional, comfortable and flattering, what more do you need from a swimsuit! I have already recommended this swimsuit to more than one of my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for anyone, 16 Oct 2013
If you're like me, and a bit lazy at shaving, this is perfect! Also, it is comfortable and great for swimming in. I was worried that it might chafe, but the material is soft and supporting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money!, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: Slazenger Boyleg Swimsuit Ladies (Misc.)
I ordered a size 12 (I'm a size 12) and it fits perfectly. The only drawback is that the chest area is too thin and does not give a lot of support so it would be nice if that area is a little thicker. Having said that, it's still worth the money and very comfortable to have on. Definitely a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 16 Oct 2013
this swimsuit has a very nice shape and it fits perfectly, I wear size 12 and bought size 12 and it`s perfect. I`ve been using it for 2.5 months and it still keeps the shape. would recommend it to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy a size down, 5 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Swimsuit, 29 Aug 2013
everything was fine with the product, fits great and very happy with it would highly recommend its very comfy, im looking forward to using it properly

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent bargain, 25 April 2014
This is very good - just a little too big, but I expected that. I didn't realise the front was so low-cut, however, so I recommend you don't buy a size larger, as I did: after a few lengths I was flashing my considerable cleavage, and then some, and had to keep hoiking the cossie up. But the quality is excellent, and it is still good after many swims.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 1 Nov 2013
This swin suit is a very comfortable fit. easy to get on both wet and dry. maybe a little low in the front if your bigger busted.

5.0 out of 5 stars slazenger boyleg swimsuit, 30 Aug 2013
Zilpher peckham (Braunton Devon) - See all my reviews
comfortable to wear and swim in. also excellent for sunbathing. good tummy support and also good bust support. well worth buying.