on 19 October 2013
Nice product! Very well made with nice padding that comes in the top part! Fits really well I'm a size 10 and brought a medium to be sure! Has attached straps to use as a halter neck too which wasn't stated so that was an added bonus! ;-) thank you!
on 1 August 2013
I bought this costume after seeing similar on the beach abroad, but being unable to find anything similar here in the UK. The bottoms fit well and the top is slightly padded so very flattering (I am a classic English pear shape if that helps!) It comes in a little carry pack which can sealed: perfect for travelling. I like it so much, I'm tempted to buy it in black too!
on 12 March 2014
ordered it for my daughter and she didnt like the material plus it doesnt feel very secure.especially the bottoms,if you go in the water-they will stay in the water.
the other thing was, when placing the order it said free delivery then when it went to checkout it charged £5 delivery.
bought it anyway because my daughter wanted it.
the only plus was fast delivery.
on 17 September 2013
I waited a month for this item to be delivered and when it finally arrived I was highly disappointed the bra was way to small even though I ordered a size 12 the swimming bottoms was to big and the slits on the knickers looked like a child had cut them the slits wasn't equal on either side and the bikini material was of cheap quality the only thing nice about this bikini was the colour I threw this bikini straight into the bin.this bikini isn't worth buying please do not waste your money you won't be satisfied I wasn't very happy and I waited ages for it to arrive wasn't worth the wait.
on 4 April 2014
Ordered this bikini and took ages to come and when it came it was supposed to be turquoise but it is more like a normal blue colour. The colour did look really nice in the picture though
on 31 October 2014
If you have a big bust then don't bother :-(
on 2 October 2014
Large top doesn't fit any bigger than a D
on 8 July 2014
this item is not what is on the picture.
on 8 August 2014
Beautiful bikini, definitely recommend. It is super comfortable, looks great & definitely worth the money. Fast postage!

See one answered question