4.0 out of 5 stars Superb motherboard, but with issues.
I liked this Asus product because of the excellent YouTube videos about this board, plus the ability to automatically overclock the system.
The build quality is really excellent, so why not 5 stars? This is because the Asus box and anti-static bag were not security sealed in any way. So how did I know if this was simply a return from somebody else? Anyway I decided...
Published 17 months ago by Southcoaster

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
it was faulty motherboard fro the start so i had to send it back
Published 3 months ago by karim

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic!, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Asus Z87-PRO USB 3.0 Motherboard (4x DDR3, ATX, 2x PCI Express 3.0/2.0, Intel, Wi-Fi ) (Accessory)
Great MOBO, has plenty of connections for everything you will ever need. Extremely good build quality. The bundled software is fantastic too. I would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Board, 9 Feb 2014
Bought to handle an Intel i5 4670k with NH-D14 heatsink, GTX780 DCUII, an SSD and three 1TB hdds.
I'm too fond of boards packed with excess features that i'll never use, and this one seemed like the most solid of the ASUS bunch, so i went for it.

I was not disappointed. This is a brilliant board. The only thing it is obviously lacking is legacy PCI so be prepared to upgrade your components and loose your old TV tuners, sound cards and cards alike. The loss of my Wireless card was not an issue as the PRO comes with a wireless receiver/transmitter. Everything fits perfectly, the RAM slots sit under the NH-D14s heatsink so I needed low Profile RAM which was not an issue or a down side to me.

The q-code LED error displayer is very helpful. There are always errors when you firs set up and this definitely sped up the whole process. As for the excess features I mentioned? The ASUS installation software allowed me to choose the components i wanted utilized instead of making me install the whole lot which i was very happy about.

I completely overlooked the fact that there's a single shared PS/2 connector which is my only self inflicted issue with this board, so overall this is fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOARD, 28 Jan 2014
GREAT MOTHERBOARD HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS SO FAR BIT TRICKY TO SET UP HAD FEW CRASHES BUT THINK ITS DOWN TO CONTROLING PROGRAMS BUT UNISTALLED SOME OF ASUS CONTROLS AND SINCE BEEN FINE BUT OVERALL GREAT BOARD

4.0 out of 5 stars this mobo is not for the newbie, 28 Jan 2014
you really need to know your stuff with motherboard installing windows drivers is not for the faint hearted but once up and running wow what a gorgeous piece of kit. overclocking is a dream

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Amazon Service, 23 Jan 2014
A. Ward (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this board as an upgrade for a new machine I was building; Asus is very reliable and I have used them twice in the past for MB's.
Unfortunately the board I received was faulty and would not function as it should. I am not a novice at building computers and was very disappointed.
However I must say that Amazon were excellent. I spoke with a young man on the phone (I wasn't sure how to go about returns as I have never had to return anything bought previously from Amazon), and he explained the whole process to me and promised to have a replacement delivered by special delivery. I was with me in 2 days , and this was during the Christmas week!!!!
I have now completed the new build and it works perfectly. I guess I was just unlucky with the first MB.
Great service from Amazon.
Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars A great motherboard, 10 Jan 2014
As my first system build, I chose this motherboard as it has wifi through a wired extension and bluetooth. Driver had to be installed on the disc to allow the device to search for connections. Shows if there are any problems when turning on with red LED's across the motherboard. Many places for extensions and great placing for parts. Thanks very much

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent motherboard, 8 Jan 2014
Great looking motherboard with the added Wireless/Bluetooth receiver is great, had a bit of hastle putting it into the case but im sure that's just me being a rookie, other than that, managed to fit everything else with a breeze - no problems thus far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressive mother board, 21 Dec 2013
Bought this for a DYI built computer and I am very impressive with its built, the quality of the components and BIOS. Response is fantastic and goes very well with the i5.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 17 Dec 2013
excellent mobo. works perfectly. i found that the usb driver you get on disk does not utilize usb 3.0 speeds. if you go to the manufacturers website and download the latest driver, it will perform perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars good motheboard, 17 Oct 2013
nice mobo, does the job, wifi is as strong as laptop wifi, expected more powerful wifi as I`am on 4th floor, and my router on ground floor. using external wifi adaptor with antena "Neewer 300Mbps" works great. so not so much for wifi. I though I will do the job since is asus integrated and gold plated and all that... but other than that good product, shouldnt be any problems if router close by