5.0 out of 5 stars Quality
Very good projector picture quality second to none only small problem is the fan but I expect this is the same with any projector money well spent I'd say
Published 17 months ago by Jack

Published 5 months ago by Marcus M.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: VVME V01 LED HDMI Projector 1080p HD Compatible (Native WVGA 640 x 480) For Home Cinema, Movie, Video Games (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars a great buy for the price, 1 Feb. 2014
I have been meaning to buy a projector for a while now - our daughter gets married in October and I thought it would be nice to show loads of old photos during the day of the bride and groom, family and friends etc.
It took me a while to finally decide to order this one - main sticking point was that the spec seemed to good for the price.

It does everything as advertised and so far every one that has seen it is well impressed.

Plus I've saved a few quid as well - although don't tell my daughter as no doubt she'll find something else she needs for the wedding :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the price!, 30 Aug. 2013
I've been wanting a projector for a long time and have been a bit wary of not paying much for it. However the moment I set it up i was like a little kid on Christmas morning. It's well worth the price and have no complaints! I now need the surround sound and everything else! Also very quick delivery, under 24 hours of purchase

3.0 out of 5 stars and for what we wanted it for (watching films outside with friends) it was great. It's easy to use, 19 Dec. 2014
I have split feelings about this projector. The product is goo, and for what we wanted it for (watching films outside with friends) it was great. It's easy to use, a little clunky, but adequate. The main problem I have with it - is non-existent customer service. The projector is doing one very strange thing - whenever I turn it on, it kills my internet / data connection on router (??) I have no idea why it would do this - however - despite numerous emails and phone calls - I cannot get through to, let alone get a response from the manufacturer ! So I am stuck !

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for PS3, 7 Jan. 2015
I work offshore and bought this so I could play my ps3 in my cabin. It is quite chunky but I wrapped it in clothes and stuff in my luggage and it arrived on board with me safe and sound. It is nice and light.
The picture is very good, converting the HDMI picture very well. It is a little noisy but I really can't complain considering how much I loved the projector. Made my 3 months at sea much more enjoyable.

The photo attached shows it projecting a game onto cabin bulkhead and the laptop screen in the corner is 19" to give you a scale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 13 May 2014
Just what I was looking for. It seems to have a reasonable brightness and has many of the features like USB input that many more expensive models do not.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 29 May 2014
A. Slevin - See all my reviews
Excellent picture quality, perfect for my PlayStation. Only downside is that the fan is a little loud. Although it's easy to tune out the hum, it might be recommended to purchase some speakers to boost the sound.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, Didn't focus., 6 Mar. 2014
I was impressed by some of the glowing reviews given to this device so ordered one, thinking all my demonstration problems would be ended. I took it to two venues, hoping to impress my clients with my grasp of technology. I could not get it to focus. I twiddled the focus thingy, moved the projector backwards and forwards to no avail. I asked for help from more experienced people who tried all that and more. We even considered knocking down and rebuilding the wall that I was projecting against, but the building owner protested too loudly. Maybe the rest of these are good, perhaps this one was the last one assembled on a Friday, or the first one assembled after a heavy night's drinking by one of the people in the factory. This particular projector was as much use as an ashtray on a jet ski. I bought an Epson Projector and I'm in love with it. Spend the extra £100 and get a projector that takes all the effort out of doing a presentation.

4.0 out of 5 stars .., 18 Feb. 2014
It's good, but the fan makes too much noise, but it's okay, with my ps3 it's very very goooood with hdmi

4.0 out of 5 stars A Flexible Projector!, 30 July 2014
Very good piece of equipment giving a good picture. The different number of inputs make it very flexible. Larger than expected. It would be useful if an appropriately sized carrying case could be recommended.