5.0 out of 5 stars simply outstanding!
Published 8 months ago by dh174

3.0 out of 5 stars good battery..poor case
I bought this because the 7200 mha zerolemon was out of stock.
It is a good battery but the case is thin and cheap.
The case offers no protection..(assuming you need case protection).
Anker and zerolemon are basically sticking two or three normal batteries together and then supplying a case that will contain all that extra mass. good idea..works well
Published 6 months ago by mack

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars simply outstanding!, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: Anker® 5200mAh Extended Battery for Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV S IV, I9500, With Blue Back Cover (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I have had a samsung galaxy s4 since march and the standard battery has always been shocking. It would go from 100% to 10% in about 6 hours. I bought a battery charging device for £30 and was absolute rubbish. Then I saw this on amazon. I thought for £15.99 worth a try and its brilliant! Yes you have a slightly bulkier phone as its a double sized battery but you dont really notice it and its worth it! I charged my phone at 7am and its 2pm ive been on the internet loads and still 85%! I dont usually write reviews but this is outstanding! If you have a galaxy s4 you need this battery! Well done anker!

5.0 out of 5 stars Its changed how i use my phone, 11 Jan 2014
Dash Selvaratnam (Ireland) - See all my reviews
I knew it was going to be big and that it came with its own back cover.
what I didn't realise was how well it fits into place. I honestly don't think Samsung could have made a better fit.

I've gone from my samsung battery dying in 40 minutes or less to 3 days with mobile data on and heavy video usage or 5 -7 days with light to moderate use.

I usually keep my phone in my suit breast pocket and i thought this increase in size would stop this. I've found unless its a very tight suit it still fits in nicely and I don't notice the size difference in my jeans/trousers at all.

I am so impressed that I'll probably keep ordering my spare/replacement battery's from Anker from here on in instead of buying the manufacturers and swapping them repeatedly.

For those frustrated with modern tech killing their battery life I have to say this gives peace of mind and a return to the old days of a phone lasting for days before you need to charge it!

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for heavy users of s four, 7 Jan 2014
First day with new battery and im very happy........I use ma phone so much I usually always carry ma charger but decided to trust all feedback and travel to work without......spent hour in travel watching netflix at half brightness (well enough) and been on e mails. Bank app. Facebook on and off all day........its now 11 hours into use and still on 60% which is very, very impressive.
The extra thickness? Trust me, its nothing and does not bother me at all, makes phone more hand friendly to be honest.......usually with the hour travel to work I usually go easy on last battery and within that hour im down to 65% and need top up.......this one is well worth investing in if you use phone a lot and hate carrying a charger......this is one happy customer lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Anker 5200mAh battery - Excellent product., 20 Nov 2013
I got this as the battery wasn't lasting all day on my S4. Yes it makes your phone thinker and heavier, that's made more than clear in the product description and pictures, so I'm not sure why people complain about it afterwards. Maybe they should get laid more often.

My battery life is now at least twice as long as it was with the original Samsung battery, I don't have to switch off GPS, Sync etc. when I'm not using it. This has really improved my Samsung S4 experience. It's ace!

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, dead battery., 28 Mar 2014
The battery was dead when it arrived, would not charge. Additionally I was not expecting it to be so large.

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 14 Mar 2014
lasts a whole day when away from home so not bad at all even when on line and google cant expect more I suppose

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant item, 14 Mar 2014
This is a great replacement to the well known fault with the swollen Samsung S4 Battery, it gives a much longer battery life although does make the phone chunkier it is worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Extended battery, 23 Feb 2014
Great product for when I need to travel as this pretty much lasted the whole journey of my flight with constant usage and I still had power left to spare. The replacement backing fits perfectly and it doesn't look to bulky. I would definitely buy from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3-4 day battery, 9 Feb 2014
Medium usage will get you 4 days with about 10% to spare. Medium usage would be a few phone calls, an hour of internet a day, 20 mins gaming, and maybe a youtube clip or two within the 4 days. This battery does not die!

4.0 out of 5 stars Extended Battery Life, 31 Jan 2014
The battery certainly provides more battery life, probably at least 3 times as long. Of course this depends on what apps you are downloading and for how long. But more battery life it is!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›