5.0 out of 5 stars Bliss Bliss just Bliss, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Disco Recharge: Tantra - The Collection (Audio CD)
I near wet myself when I heard this was coming to CD, And if you know the works already the Cd is great, no over remastering packaging was a bit bland but it's the music we want, I still have the double album and it's still played to death all these years later. Hills of is just timeless and what I call REAL disco not your record company band wagon rubbish this is what disco sounds like when done by people who know what disco is all about, think Sylvester, dan Hartman,donna summer Giorgio cerrone ect, if you don't know these tracks go on treat yourself !
it's worth ever penny just for the opus that is the hills of katmandu, this track just goes hyper.
if you want to know what I'm like well you won't find the like of bony m in my vast collection of disco, most of what I like is still not on cd ow the pain.
Why won't record company's release their more obscurer artists and not just go for a fast buck ?.
One last point I have all the disco recharge cd's and at times these have been a right let down and a rip off !
Not the full versions bloody instrumental dubs, I think they sound more like a collection some one would make for them selfs.
But on the plus side when they do get it right well good on um.

Disco Recharge: Tantra - The Collection
Disco Recharge: Tantra - The Collection by Tantra (Audio CD - 2013)