5.0 out of 5 stars Dunlop classic golf shoes review
Published 13 months ago by MrE

3.0 out of 5 stars Golf shoes
I have only put them on and not actually playeyed in them yet. I always take a size 9 and am surprised that they are a bit tight with them being a 9.5.
Published 3 months ago by Peter Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Dunlop classic golf shoes review, 11 July 2013
MrE (E Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Waterproofed and well made! These golf shoes by Dunlop in their contrasting black/white have a traditional look and feel about them. Feel well padded inside and the laces feel substantial. Leather uppers but the rest are synthetic with big chunky rubber soles (having tried many shoes over many years I find this to be the best combination for golf as they seem to last). To play in these are comfortable and provide good support especially around the ancle. The cleats are screwed in and can be replaced as and when you need. They give good grip out on the course!

Pros: everything, these are good quality golf shoes and feel well made and look the part

Cons: I picked half a size larger than normal and they fit snug so be carful when ordering your size

VERDICT: for the price you will struggle to find better and I can vouch for the quality. RECOMMENDED!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for price, 20 Sep 2013
Read all the reviews and ordered the next size up. Just right have worn them a number of times and so far are still keeping my feet nice and dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit of Dunlop Classic Mens Golf Shoe, 27 May 2014
Following other online reviews of this product I purchased the shoe in a size bigger than I normally wear. As a result the shoe fits perfectly and is excellent value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but watch the size, 23 Dec 2013
Good value for money and a nice looking shoe. I ordered one size bigger as shoes in general seem to be smaller than you expect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Golf shoes, 5 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 30 Jan 2014
Very good value for money. Probably will not last long but you get what you pay for. No complaint from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks!, 12 Mar 2014
Speedy delivery. Excellent product. Great price. What more can I say! Sizing is spot on and looks much more expensive than they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
L love it

2.0 out of 5 stars My shoe size is 7. 5-8. 00 (UK) ..., 9 July 2014
My shoe size is 7.5-8.00 (UK). I ordered a size 8.5 to make sure that they might fit. What do I find, they are tight and too small. Having had a number of pairs of golf shoes from Amazon, I think I might pay a bit more and get them from elsewhere in future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dunlop Golf Shoe, 4 July 2014
I like the shoe but it did seem a little small for a 12 - I suppose these things vary. I can still wear it because I always ask for one size larger so I can wear heavier socks to keep warm in winter or absorb the sweat in summer.