5.0 out of 5 stars Fit of Dunlop Classic Mens Golf Shoe
Following other online reviews of this product I purchased the shoe in a size bigger than I normally wear. As a result the shoe fits perfectly and is excellent value for money.
Published 12 months ago by David A. Titchmarsh

3.0 out of 5 stars Golf shoes
I have only put them on and not actually playeyed in them yet. I always take a size 9 and am surprised that they are a bit tight with them being a 9.5.
Published 12 months ago by Peter Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit of Dunlop Classic Mens Golf Shoe, 27 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for price, 20 Sept. 2013
Read all the reviews and ordered the next size up. Just right have worn them a number of times and so far are still keeping my feet nice and dry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but watch the size, 23 Dec. 2013
Good value for money and a nice looking shoe. I ordered one size bigger as shoes in general seem to be smaller than you expect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Golf shoes, 5 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 4 Oct. 2014
I purchased 13's as I saw a few had complained about the tight fit, glad I did as they are quite snug given they are a size larger than I normally wear. Played first round in them yesterday, they felt heavy but once out on course I didn't notice. Provide excellent grip and kept my feet dry as expected. Not saying there is any cause and effect, but first round with these I shot 38 through 9 holes, previous round (in trainers) I shot 92.... must be the shoes!!! Well worth the 20 odd quid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Dunlop Mens Gents Classic Sport Outdoor Golf Shoes (Apparel)
Very good value for money. Probably will not last long but you get what you pay for. No complaint from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks!, 12 Mar. 2014
Speedy delivery. Excellent product. Great price. What more can I say! Sizing is spot on and looks much more expensive than they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, great price, superb customer service!, 15 April 2015
M. Crossman (London) - See all my reviews
Firstly, about the shoes. After reading other reviews for these shoes I ordered a size larger than I normally take. With normal socks on these are very comfortable and have about half a size of shoe space still available but by doing the laces up tight these shoes fit perfectly. I also tried them on with some thicker, winter socks and again they fit very nicely. They are a stylish shoe and grip to the turf very well.
I received this in super quick time (4 working days) and they arrived via Yodel. I received emails telling me about their progress on their way to me and then a final email to say they were being delivered on a certain day. You cannot really expect anymore.
Unfortunately one of the screw in spikes was missing. I emailed This is Pulp, the seller, at 3pm on the day I received them and they emailed me back immediately to apologise and say that they would post a replacement spike to me. I received that replacement spike the very next morning. Massively above my expectations!
I have nothing but praise for the shoes nor the customer service of the seller. At this price (£20 including postage) I really don't think you can go wrong.
I am very much looking forward to wearing them on my first round of the year next week.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 15 Dec. 2014
I ordered a size larger than my normal shoes which turned out to be a smart move as they fit perfect. I have completed two rounds of golf since they arrived and have found them very comfortable and dry (I sprayed them with a protective coating before wearing them). In the past I have paid four times as much for a pair of golf shoes and in comparison these shoes are very good value for money.
The only negative is that I ordered the shoes on the 1 December with an estimated delivery date of between 5 - 9 December but they actually arrived on the 12 December - 3 days later than expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 6 April 2015
I bought these shoes to replace a similar pair purchased a few years ago. I normally take a size 9 1/2 but found it necessary to have a 10 1/2 in this Dunlop golf shoe when wearing thick winter socks. The shoe is rather heavy and lacks style but it is extremely good value for money and remained waterproofed for some 18 months, which is about the same time as my more expensive Footjoys, costing about five times the price, lasted. It seems to me to make sense to buy one pair of the Dunlop shoes every year at this price!