on 19 May 2013
The product arrived quickly and thats about the only good thing that can be said about it.

I have applied a number of screen protector products from various manufacturers and I have never had so many problems as with this product. The product doesn't stick at all. In fact, the protective covering sticks to the pad with static better than the protective film does. The supplied cardboard piece meant to be used to smooth the air bubbles out is a waste of time and the cleaning cloth supplied to remove debris from the screen to have the product applied is miserly. When removing the second film, it pulls away the protective film(s).

The product claims it is made in Japan. It is not. It clearly states on the reverse that it is made in China.

It states that there are 2 types of film, one type is crystal clear, one type is a matte film. This is wrong. You get 4 pieces of pre scratched rubbish.
on 15 August 2013
This pack comes with two matt ones and two clear screen protectors which were well packaged and easy to fit.
I first fitted a Matt one but didn't like it. It isn't smooth to slide your finger across and I found that it made images on the screen less clear and sharp so It wasn't long before I took it off.
I fitted a Matt one and although it shows more glare and greasy fingerprints it feels nicer and the screen looks clearer.
With shipping from the US, I though it was over priced but it does fit and stick well and I think it will last.
on 4 January 2014
I found this easy to apply, does the job. I used the matte screen protector. Looking at it now, works a treat. Recommended.
on 10 February 2014
I’ve struggled with other screen protectors to get them on without bubbles, but this seems to pretty much just go on right first time. One or two bubbles, which yielded to pressure, and one tiny, intransigent one that just won’t budge, but these are quibbles really. The matte finish is excellent, cuts out glare and makes the screen feel slightly more granular, which I like. Great product. Recommended.
on 2 June 2014
These screen protectors fit the screen very closely, does make them a little difficult to get right but not impossible by any stretch. Does the job I expected it to (I'm using the clear so can not comment on the anti-glare) and a worthy investment to protect my tablet. Would have been nice to have cleaning instructions for the protector but TFT screen cleaner seems to work ok.
on 18 August 2013
A decent enough screen protector (I'm using the matt one) but it's a little under cut so some of the black border to the screen is unprotected. The flipside is that it made the protector easier to align and apply.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 January 2014
Fantastic product! I would highly recommend it for its easy application and durability. I think this pack of 4 protectors will last a long time because they work so well. Buy it!
on 29 January 2014
Does the job intended. Would recommend it to others - good price too! Easy to fit and gives good protection.
on 17 July 2014
Very good product.
Has been in good order for months, no peal off or scores and wipes clean and clear.
on 23 April 2015
The matte screen is good, gives a scratch free coating and can see the screen at any angle