on 13 November 2013
I loved the book, I can't recommend it enough and I'd urge anyone to read it but I was sadly disappointed by the graphic novel. If I hadn't read the book, I may well have liked a bit but I also found the kindle format really didn't work for me. It showed a condensed form of the page with say 3-4 slides, then it showed each individual slide. This made it very fragmented and disjointed to me.

Maybe as an actual book, rather then kindle, would be better. If you haven't read the book you may well enjoy but after reading the book this just falls really short. If you read this and aren't sure, try the novel, same as if you like the graphic novel try the full on one. I don't think many who loved the full novel will enjoy it, sadly, but that's just my opinion. I was torn between 2 and 3 stars- I rated 3 because the plot is awesome (same as novel's) and the artwork is good, it just doesn't work for me a) because of the novel, it fell in comparison and b) because of the kindle format, most graphic novels really don't hold up well in kindle or tablet format they are better printed of viewed on a laptop.
on 11 February 2015
I got this in November and only now ashamed of just completing it, it was just sitting there. I like Amanda's work and admire her genius and creativity but am not sure graphic novels or this one was my cup of tea. Ill buy some of her other stuff. It was just ok for me, seemed interesting and all but am just not entirely filled.
on 5 February 2014
Really enjoyed this even though I'm not normally one to read about zombies, I tried it because I love all of Amanda's books and this one did not disappoint!
on 30 May 2013
Great graphic novel, beautifully written and stunningly presented! Great read and short for quick reading, excited for the next 9 books!!!
on 5 August 2013
I loved the books, but this was a waste of money. I wasn't really sure what exactly i was buying, and this was sort of a comic book.
on 7 July 2013
Good but to short :( and because of that I have got a mixed feelings. Definitely l will check the next one. Hope it will be longer.