on 17 November 2014
We've had this product for a while now and have been pleasantly pleased with it. We live in a village and this is used during the winter on the walks to school as visibility is poor in some areas. My son loved the fact that it was blue rather than the usual florescent yellow and it reflects well with oncoming cars' headlights. I've felt reassured that my son has extra visibility and they even sell one in purple which will be bought for my daughter when she starts school! The price for this is really good and the quality is good too as it has been able to withstand my boisterous son so far!
on 15 March 2015
ordered 3 jackets size 2=3 years delivered on time, but 2 of the jackets are the wrong sizes, they sent size 4=6 years
the right size jacket fits well and my grandchildren love it, trouble is they fight over who gets to wear it when we go out for walks, they will not wear the larger jackets as they hang loosely and get caught up when playing in the park
I bought these items for safety reasons and feel let down by the company
on 28 April 2014
Fantastic colour red my 6 year old son loves it got him 7-9 years so would fit over winter coat still plenty of room to move
on 16 April 2014
Product came straight away for my (just turned) two year old nephew! Was a bit big but as I was buying as a dress up costume that just made him cuter! Have no fault with this jacket.
on 30 November 2014
This item was good, it came in good time
My daughter is 5 and quite tall and as it will be worn during the winter evenings she would a coat on so this fits nicely over her coat without restricting her and velcros well at the front

I haven't washed it and would hope j Dnt need to so as far as that I cannot comment

However it does the job and the colour is lovely

And for the safety element of rising her scooter/bike in the evenings it's good. Even though she doesn't ride on the road it's still important to be seen
on 22 October 2014
Bought this to go with the AA car pack for driving in France. It has a high vis vest in it for the driver and we have a couple of adult high vis vests at home anyway. I suddenly thought, should we break down at night, our daughter should probably have one too. I also think it will be great for the school run in winter, especially if we're on our bikes.( It's big enough to go over her coat) and it's pink! she was well chuffed.
on 26 November 2014
We use this product on the school run as we live on the village outskirts and have limited footpaths to use. Bright but cool according to my four year old daughter. Excellent quality for the price, true to size and will be worn daily. After only a day's wear, other parents were requesting details of where I purchased. Happy customer.
on 30 November 2015
Absolutely brilliant. I feel safe with my daughter on her balance bike wearing this. Great reflectors from a long distance and it fits over her winter coat. She loves the pink colour. My friends have commented positively on it. I wouldn't take her out late afternoon / evening in the winter on her bike without this high vis coat.
on 11 January 2015
Advise buying size bigger, even though I allowed for going over outer jacket I found even bigger size would have been better. Good safety item for walking to school, cycling etc. in darker days, bought for Christmas stocking filler, good price for what it is - lightweight item. Could be used as addition for dressing up games.
on 20 December 2014
I was looking for some high-vis for my children to wear to and from school, we are in a village with no pavements and walking from home in the dark is very dangerous. These are great and the colours are fun too. Other children and parents have asked where I got them from, so I can see more children wearing them around!