5.0 out of 5 stars Giggling With Glee!, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Nouvelle New Womens Onesie Ladies Plus Size Cropped Jumpsuit Graphic Animal Neon Nouvelle (Apparel)
Just received my onesie (well actually 2 as a bought this one for summer and another warmer one for winter!) and I'm giggling with glee like a child... which I suppose is appropriate for an adult size babygrow!

I got the 'red' one which is actually pink, lilac, turquoise and black leopard print and I love the colours. It has some stretch in it which is good for comfort. Sizewise - I'm a UK size 22/24 and wasn't sure what to order. I got the 2XL which fits just right. The legs are a tad long to be cropped but as I'm only 5'2" this is to be expected.

Arrived quickly with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and they even combined postage automatically without me having to do anything. Really couldn't ask for more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super item, 27 Jun 2014
M. Hannan - See all my reviews
Love my winter onesie but too warm for summer. This fits the bill perfectly. Comfy and washes very well. I am a size 20-22 and the XL is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 21 Dec 2013
I have to say i wasn't expecting much but I love this product, its really comfy to wear and i like that its sleeveless. I cant sleep in a regular onesie as i get too hot and twisted but this one was ok, if i had one gripe its that the zip can catch you out at times but other than that I love it and will be buying more! Cant wait to wear them in the summer.