4.0 out of 5 stars S.a.y
This book was really cool and I enjoyed it. My friend suggested to read it but you don`t know when a New chapter starts.
Published 8 months ago by S.a.y

1.0 out of 5 stars COOL BOOK!
I loved this book. It was definetly the longest Big Nate book I've ever read. And it was also the best; well, at least the second best Big Nate Book I've ever read. (Big Nate: In The Zone (Book 6) Is First)
Published 4 months ago by #1 Reviwer

4.0 out of 5 stars S.a.y, 24 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Nate: I Smell A Pop Quiz!, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Big Nate: I Smell a Pop Quiz! (Kindle Edition)
When you are about to download this book, it says it's only 128 pages long, but really, it's about 300 pages long! This is the longest Big Nate book yet! Anyway, in this book, Nate smelled a pop quiz in the middle of the story. He obviously felt it, because it's totally impossible to smell a pop quiz! I would recommend this book to every Big Nate fan. One more thing: In the beginning of the story, Nate starts blabbering about school to Teddy, who tells him to stop. Then Mrs. Godfrey (aka Godzilla) comes to the beach. (Yes, Nate and Teddy were at the beach!) Nate suddenly leaves. The best part about this book was, there weren't any of Nate's boring comics!

1.0 out of 5 stars COOL BOOK!, 15 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars It woz gud, 19 Aug 2014
This review is from: Big Nate: I Smell a Pop Quiz! (Kindle Edition)
It woz gud I liked it a lot it woz gud why do I need to right 14 words 4 my review

Big Nate: I Smell a Pop Quiz!
3.59