5.0 out of 5 stars belly bar
i absolutley love this, great value, i'm wanting every colour now ,just awaiting for my pink on to arrive,

Published 5 months ago by Elizabeth Nevins

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke within a week
Looked lovely when I got it but unfortunately after wearing it for a few days it crumbled and broke. Not sure why but it seemed to be only made of some kind of cheap clay or something. Cheap and so not very good I'm afraid!
Published on 9 Sep 2012 by arecknell

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke within a week, 9 Sep 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy it., 30 Jan 2014
Asked for this for christmas and even when putting it on it was quite tight on my skin, its less then 10mm long. I continued to wear it anyway and three weeks down the line the ball jammed at the top and I was unable to remove it. It became very sore and I was panicking for days. After about a week of many people attempting to twist the top ball it finally came of but I was so close to going to the hospital to get it removed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 22 Nov 2012
The quality was not good what so ever, it broke the first day it came, I'm not happy with the product at all and feel as though I've wasted my money it looks nice until you try to use it and it breaks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 28 Mar 2014
Belly bar looked good when it first arrived but after having first shower it fell apart the ball at top was to big so disappointed as it look nice

1.0 out of 5 stars One of the worse belly bars I brought they fell apart the ball ..., 2 July 2014
One of the worse belly bars I brought they fell apart the ball would not screw on properly. Along with the others I brought from here.

5.0 out of 5 stars belly bar, 28 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it, 15 Mar 2014
its very beautiful makes me look at my belly all the time i got it for 3 months already took it out for a few times always touching or moving it and its still good..i would recommend this to any girl !

4.0 out of 5 stars quick delivery, 13 Dec 2013
good delivery, this product arrived before i expected it to which is good. it looks very nice although one gem near the bar has started to fall off after two days of wearing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars beatiful look & extremely easy to put in, 13 Sep 2013
It was extremely easy to put through my stomach & fits really well too which makes it perfectly comfortable with any/all outfits.
It looks utterly eligant & ive had no problems at all regarding since its been put in

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 8 Aug 2013
Amazing colour Is perfect would buy another one next time just as the picture shows. Would recommend this to any girls or any one looking for a gift!