4.0 out of 5 stars Actually I love it!
Published 18 months ago by E. R. Broom

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
The stitching is very poor
Published 4 months ago by Anne Moahyi

4.0 out of 5 stars Actually I love it!, 26 Jun 2013
I do love this dress, the material is silky and stretchy, the pattern is great ~ not too dressy for daytime wear and the sizing and length are perfect for me (5'2" size 12) I only gave it four stars because I had to stitch the shoulders at the seams because of poor stitching and also the same on the tops of the side seams; but as the dress only cost £10 (an amazing price) I would not complain at all! I can see me purchasing another one in another colour!!
Eu

5.0 out of 5 stars dress, 16 Sep 2013
Could have done to have the loose thread ends tidied up but nice dress for what it cost. Colours etc were nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for price, 2 July 2013
I read the review the last lady wrote and she was bang on with her details on his dress. Everything she said was how I found the dress also - good and bad.
Yes nice colours and stretchy fabric but as the lady said before me in her review the stitching on the shoulders will have to be redone. One other thing is the cups on the bodice. I am quite big busted and there is padding in the bodice which kinda makes me look bigger but don't think I should try and remove them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Sep 2014