on 10 May 2014
Got this for my 3 year old. She was so excited when it arrived however it only lasted about 24hours! Poles are very poor quality and split with gentle play. Totally gutted as my daughter loved playing in it but now only fit for the bin.
on 14 June 2014
I bought this on offer, it ripped within hours of putting it up. Amazon was great at replacing it. The little torch is great. Its not as big as I hoped my 2 &3 year old couldn't lay down in it and can just about sit in it together.
on 11 May 2014
Don't waste your money. The tent is made from cheap J-cloth material so will tear at the slightest touch. Definitely not fit for purpose as bought for a three year old. Returned for a refund.
on 2 July 2014
When it arrived it looked really nice. But when we took it away with us on the weekend and as soon as we put it up two of the fibre poles snapper .
on 28 July 2014
Fantastic bit of kit! My Grandson has played in it endlessly (4th birthday prezzie). He now has it on his bed! Great fun!
on 24 May 2014
Bought as a present for my nephew and he loved it had hours of fun both indoors and outdoors thanks
on 30 June 2014