on 4 January 2014
very poor quality. not safe for kids to play with. poor painting lose parts. I bought it for 3.80 and returned
on 8 February 2015
I brought this for my 3 year old son for Christmas n he loved it, it was a great size but over the next few weeks it lost its wing mirrors, then its lights on the roof and then the scoop thing at the front I'm now down to just a tractor which my son does still play with but I wouldn't recommend it for younger children due to the parts falling off - oh and unlike the picture it doesn't come with a farmer!
on 5 October 2014
Good for the price - toy itself isn't suitable for small children though. Loads of little plastic parts that are flimsy and could break off.

The toy itself isnt the best quality but my son does like it. As I said, good for the low price tag.
on 12 December 2013
I bought this as was reduced but wish I had not bothered. It was cheap and small bits fell off as the tractor was unpacked. It looked good in advert but was very flimsy and not at all child proof-a very bad buy.
on 1 February 2014
Solid and with all the moving parts moving in the right direction ... but strangely, not a big hit with the Littley - he's three, by the way.
on 13 January 2014
bought as a stocking filler, didnt need any more fillers as this is BIG, 2yr old opened it and said he loved it, hasnt touched it since!
on 9 February 2014
Bought this for the Pre school I work in. Within minutes all the bits had dropped off would not recommend this product.
on 18 June 2014
Christmas present not opened yet but I am sure it will be fine for my grandson. I loves anything to do with the farm
on 23 December 2013
My Son simply loves it. I would definitely order more such toys, if they are available at such a low price.
on 1 January 2014
nice size toy for the price but friction broke on this straight away but prob reflects in the price of toy