5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little bag...
You can pay a small fortune for these, as a photographer I know!!
Nice item, well put together, and fine in all weathers..
Published 22 months ago by Ray

3.0 out of 5 stars Great batteries, charger a bit hit and miss.
The charger is not high quality. Batteries are a bit of a fiddle to get to charge as it seems the connections are a bit dodgy but the batteries work fine in the Go-Pro. To be fair when I complained they did offer to change it but looking at other reviews it seems to be a common problem with these units and can't be bothered with the hassle of returning it as I need the...
Published 1 month ago by Andy

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little bag..., 2 Nov 2012
You can pay a small fortune for these, as a photographer I know!!
Nice item, well put together, and fine in all weathers..

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and handy, 1 Aug 2012
Ordered this for my go pro camera and took this with me on holiday to the USA. Came in very handy and fitted the camera and suction cup and a few other bits in with ease,

5.0 out of 5 stars Efficient !, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: DURAGADGET Battery Charger With UK Main Plug And Car Adaptor For GoPro HD HERO3+ And Hero3 AHDBT-201 AHDBT-301 Edition Camcorder - (White, Silver & Black Special Edition) + BONUS DURAGADGET Two Pack GoPro Hero 3 Power Battery (Camera)
I bought it for my gopro 3, It works perfectly ! the charger too, very nice ! I'm in france and the seller even sent me an adapter for the plug that is UK plug, i'm thanksfull for it ! Well very nice for the price !

5.0 out of 5 stars DURAGADGET Battery Charger With UK Main Plug And Car Adaptor For GoPro..., 28 Jun 2013
Great for long journeys that exceed charge in your battery and for home use as well to top up.

Peter. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Pro Hero 3 Batteries and charger. great product, 10 July 2014
This is Great. Simply Great. I was always charging my battery for my go pro through the USB port on the camera. It took ages. With this I can use a car adapter and the mains plus. Charges much faster and is not heating up my camera. 2 batteries supplied. I highly reccomend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duragadget for GoPro, 14 Sep 2011
Andy (Stirlingshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent bag for my GoPro. Well padded and sectioned to provide protection for the camera and enough room to carry a selection of mounts including the suction mount. Front pocket is fine for storing different backs for the camera case, keeping them free of scratches. Webbed sleeves hold paperwork/credit cards and the side pockets are fine for cash and keys. All this in a very compact bag which I can throw in the back of my vehicle knowing its contents will be safe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Accessory, 1 April 2014
I bought this a couple of months ago and have given it a really good testing. When the GoPro Hero 3 came out, my main gripe was the battery life. So I went and bought a Battery Bacpac. That was good, although it bulked out the camera and added noise to the audio. However when I found this deal on Amazon I was a little wary at first, yet I decided to go for it.

I was blown away with the quality of all the components, the packaging was good and the branding is great. I like how the power switch logo matches the GoPro's.

Quality: Excellent. The batteries fit very tightly into the charger, but that's fine. A bit of jiggling and they charge well. The battery build quality is hard to differentiate from the genuine battery, although the tape tab on the back is a little looser.

Performance: These batteries perform as good as genuine battery in field tests. The charging is quick, and the in car charger works just as well.

Overall, for what you get this is an absolute steal! I no longer have to worry about running low on battery, and always have spare with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat little bag but fills up quickly, 20 Feb 2012
N. Lowe "snoopy104" (UK) - See all my reviews
Overall, I am happy with this bag. It's neat and well made but could do with being a little bigger if you intend to store all of your straps, cases, leads and mounts in it. Other than that, its great for protecting the camera whilst travelling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 May 2014
For the price I cant fault it. Ok its not high end quality, but for occasional transportation its rugged enough and looks good.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a useful, padded and nice bag for GoPro cameras, 14 July 2011
I bought this bag to keep my GoPro camera in a safe place.
I did the right thing. :-)
It's really as I thought. Clever with different divisions to keep the camera and its acessories.
I recommend this bag.