5.0 out of 5 stars "Does exactly what it says on the tin"
Purchased this product to give me a bit of support on the 5:2 diet that I am on and its brilliant. I take these tablets as instructed and it does a great job of making me feel full. I will definitely buy these again as they are really helpful and worth the money. Superb!
Published 23 months ago by MR E W ROBINSON

2.0 out of 5 stars Large tablets, difficult to swallow
Not found any difference using these. They are difficult to swallow as far too big in size. Better off just drinking the water they recommend you take with the tablets.
Published 4 months ago by DrC

5.0 out of 5 stars "Does exactly what it says on the tin", 15 July 2013
This review is from: Lifeplan 5:2 Fasting Diet Support Capsules - Pack of 60 Capsules (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 4 Jun. 2013
I found this product really helped me cope with my fasting days and stopped me feeling really hungry. I did a little research and found it also help you loose weight not just help keep you feeling full.

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked for me, 14 Jun. 2013
I am on the 5:2 diet and find the fasting days quite hard to get through. I bought this product and it worked for me. You take the capsules before you eat and it helps you to feel full (but not uncomfortably). I have lost a stone so far on this diet, I love it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Large tablets, difficult to swallow, 19 Feb. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Super product, 12 Aug. 2014
SA Marriott - See all my reviews
This stops you feeling hungry on fast days, without interfering with weight loss.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed!, 21 April 2015
Ordered two bottles which arrived on 20/04/15 only to find the expiry date on both bottles was 06/15!

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 23 Jun. 2015
Doesnt make you feel full - save your money

4.0 out of 5 stars looks promising, 17 Jan. 2015
Only on day one but only had little meal this morning now 3 and still not hungry so quite happy with this product will write another review as and when i lose weight in few weeks giving it 5 stars hope il be writting that review

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 24 Aug. 2014
Miss Freer (SCOTLAND) - See all my reviews
Helps a lot , good price quick delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Mar. 2015