Size: 3m|Change

on 21 May 2009
This cable is chunky and well made, it's a very capable sub interconnect as I'm using it to link my BK XLS300 to my receiver and I've encountered no sound quality problems. The jacks on both sides are moulded plastic outers with a screw on aluminium sheath. This means that the jacks are not going fall apart. The contacts are gold plated and have a very tight fit on the rca jacks so no chance of being pulled out accidentally. During the first couple of weeks, I used it as a coax spdif cable linking my desktops coax out to my external DAC and again I had no problems at all with it.

No need to spend any more money than this as you will be paying for just looks at that stage.
on 11 November 2015
Buyer beware this is not a pro cable. The centre pin in the plug is made of a very cheap plastic and breaks off very easily. Mine broke off in my subwoofer and the pin cannot be removed. If there is any chance that your plugs will be knocked replace your cable immediately with another brand. You have been warned.
on 7 August 2014
I use this to hook up a Kef R400b subwoofer to my receiver. After adjusting my sub's crossover frequency and volume, it sounds like I've only just been introduced to bass for the first time in my life. These cables do the job brilliantly. In contrast I've seen other setups using cheaper speakers and more expensive cables. Those don't sound as awesome as this, which goes to show that you should alwways prioritise spending on speakers over cables!
on 13 December 2014
This is a cheap enough cable so it's as expected,
It does it's job as well as a more expensive cable would but it feels a little cheap,
that said once it's fitted in your system and it works fine that doesn't matter any more.
I'm happy enough with it and for the price you pay you can't complain really.
All in all it's a good product and worth the money.
on 30 December 2014
For all my Hi Fi equipment I use qed or similar cabling, for the cinema sub woofer and having just replaced some Hi Fi cabling at great expense I decided to try this after reading the good reviews, whilst not having the appearance of the more expensive cabling I cannot honestly say I noticed any difference and would buy again.
on 13 September 2011
This cable is built very well and well worth the price. When I add another 2 satellites and subwoofer to upgrade my 5.1 to a 7.2 system I will be buying another one of these.
on 24 May 2011
I bought this lead to power my Mission MS10 sub from my Onkyo amp. The quality of the lead is excellent; very well built with good quality connectors. I've cranked up my sub until the wife was screaming just to test the lead and quality, and was literally shaking along with the couch and window frames. The only downside is that the lead is quite thick, so won't fit under the carpet without leaving a bump. The long length of the lead doesn't appear to affect the sound in any way. Superb.
on 6 January 2013
Decided to buy this cable due to the good reviews. First impressions were good, seemed well made and very sturdy.
Unfortunately bass seems to have lost some punch and feels very flat with music. Swapped back my older cable just to check this wasn't a system issue and instantly noticed a better response and feel. As I was giving away my old cable with my old system I persevered with this cable and now I have noticed that the contacts now seem quite loose! Maybe I got a duff one but decided to swap it for a QED cable which is noticebly better.
I'm not one for swallowing the nonsense about eye wateringly expensive cables being better than so called average ones. The physics and engineering do not back those claims up. However, a reasonably priced well made cable is at the very least going to make a more secure connection especially with gold plated tangs which will reduce the corrosion and reduction of signal.

This cable is well made and has a high quality feel to it. It's long enough for most subwoofer applications one is likely to encounter and the plugs are secure and tight when fitted. Sound quality is....just the same as it would be with any other reasonable or more cable. No complaints there.
on 21 May 2016
Yeah the rca connector could be a bit tighter but it's really not a problem, it's stays in place and if for some reason it was pulled I'd rather just plug it back in than have a broken input/output on a much more expensive bit of equipment, the sound it transfers is very good indeed and will be suitable for pretty much everything apart from very high end systems