5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy & Reliable Casing!
The TopiDeal hard shell fits very nicely on my MacBook Pro Retina 15" 2014. I've read on other reviews that the case puts devices to sleep, I have not had this problem as of yet.
You can easily access all ports, thunderbolt, charging, USB, SD slot. The case adds a little bit of weight to the MacBook but very good protection.
There are ventilation outlets on...
Published 2 months ago by M. Dudley

2.0 out of 5 stars Puts the MacBook Pro (mid 2014) to sleep
Clipped on well and allows for good ventilation underneath. But, and this is a big but, it kept putting the MacBook Pro (mid 2014) to sleep. If the screen was tilted up more than 90 degrees to the keyboard it would go into sleep mode. When I removed the cover this stopped happening. so sending this back.
Published 7 months ago by The Lumpster

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy & Reliable Casing!, 10 Jan. 2015
M. Dudley "Mark" (UK) - See all my reviews
There are ventilation outlets on the bottom of the casing and rubber feet to raise the casing slightly off your surface.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good snug fit and doesn't hinder the look of the ..., 28 Aug. 2014
A good snug fit and doesn't hinder the look of the MacBook. Add's a bit of weight but definitely makes the MacBook feel more 'rugged' - Not afraid to set it down on the table anymore!

The clips are very small (albeit discreet) but this means that the case does occasional unclip while opening the lid.

2.0 out of 5 stars Puts the MacBook Pro (mid 2014) to sleep, 25 Aug. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars You Get What You Pay For!, 25 Oct. 2014
Hardly ever do reviews but felt I should for anyone that's in two minds. For the price is good.. Well it's okay.. It does fit however there are a few problems. The top piece does show through some square patches which is not great and the way it's been cut has left white scrapy marks long the edges.

I mean for £10-13 it's not the worst buy however If I was you I'd consider that I have a £1000-1500 laptop and maybe so swing to buying a £30-40 case - my recommendation (because my brother recently got one) is the Speck Cases. They are amazing quality and the apple logo shows through so amazingly on the case (not the Matt but gloss effect cases)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, excellent value and good looks!, 13 July 2014
When I first opened the packet I thought it felt rather flimsy, however it fits like a dream and looks much more expensive than the price I paid. Fast delivery, excellent value and good looks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Topideal Matte Frosted Silky-Smooth Satins-Touch Hard Shell Case Cover for 15-inch MacBook Pro with 15.4" Retina Display (Model: A1398) -Orange (Wireless Phone Accessory)
After investing in my MAC book pro (15inch retina) I thought I should spend some money on protecting it. The cover fits perfectly around the monitor and bottom of the laptop. It doesn't add really much bulk to it and the colour is really attractive. Really impressed with the cover for such a cheap price.

2.0 out of 5 stars spend a little more. you'll not regret it, 8 Mar. 2015
It's a cheap case, but you'll likely want to spend a little more.
The weight is light and the matte finish is nice.
There are some rough edges here and there and it never felt like an absolutely great fit
In the summer the product got splashed with some insect repellant and shortly after the top coating started to bubble and later peel off.

I realise this could have happened with a lot of other products out there, but given my previously mentioned issues regarding the quality, I can only muster up 2 stars for this

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd recommend this cover to anyone with a 2014, 15 inch retina desplay MacBook Pro, 20 Dec. 2014
After just spending a fortune on my MacBook I was eager to protect itmfrom light scratches & knocks etc. After reading countless reviews of similar products I decided to go with this one & I'm glad I did. The cover fits well (my MacBook it the 15inch 2014 retina desplay model) I got the see through case because I like the alloy finish on my Mac. The odd wipe down with a damp cloth keeps it looking like new, & I'm not in the slightest bit worried about any little scratches that my Mac might acquire

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking case!, 2 Oct. 2014
This cover is great! I was looking at speck and impact cases that apple sell and im happy i went with this instead. It looks great and its nice how the apple logo shines through but it does pick up finger prints very easily and occasionally it pops off on a corner. The case doesnt obstruct the laptops ventilation but it wont protect it from drops and falls. If you're looking for a case that looks good and will protect your mac from knocks and scratches then thia is the one for you!

2.0 out of 5 stars You can get a lot better for your money!, 22 Nov. 2014
I was not happy with this case at all. Upon delivery, It was covered in greasy finger prints which made it look really dirty and was also scratched. Not happy with this purchase as the case and including postage everything cost me nearly 30 euro, which is a lot for me as I am a student. It does not cover the base of my macbook properly as it lets dirt get down the sides. It is also adds a lot of weight to your macbook. Will not be repurchasing from here again.