4.0 out of 5 stars A good snug fit and doesn't hinder the look of the ...
A good snug fit and doesn't hinder the look of the MacBook. Add's a bit of weight but definitely makes the MacBook feel more 'rugged' - Not afraid to set it down on the table anymore!

The clips are very small (albeit discreet) but this means that the case does occasional unclip while opening the lid.
Published 3 months ago by Ajay

3.0 out of 5 stars You Get What You Pay For!
Hardly ever do reviews but felt I should for anyone that's in two minds. For the price is good.. Well it's okay.. It does fit however there are a few problems. The top piece does show through some square patches which is not great and the way it's been cut has left white scrapy marks long the edges.

I mean for £10-13 it's not the worst buy however If I was you...
Published 2 months ago by Kinja

3.0 out of 5 stars You Get What You Pay For!, 25 Oct 2014

I mean for £10-13 it's not the worst buy however If I was you I'd consider that I have a £1000-1500 laptop and maybe so swing to buying a £30-40 case - my recommendation (because my brother recently got one) is the Speck Cases. They are amazing quality and the apple logo shows through so amazingly on the case (not the Matt but gloss effect cases)!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good snug fit and doesn't hinder the look of the ..., 28 Aug 2014
This review is from: Topideal Retina 15-Inch Rubberized Frosted Silky-Smooth Soft-Touch Hard Shell Case Cover for MacBook Pro 15.4" with Retina Display (Model: A1398) -Black (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars Puts the MacBook Pro (mid 2014) to sleep, 25 Aug 2014
Clipped on well and allows for good ventilation underneath. But, and this is a big but, it kept putting the MacBook Pro (mid 2014) to sleep. If the screen was tilted up more than 90 degrees to the keyboard it would go into sleep mode. When I removed the cover this stopped happening. so sending this back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, excellent value and good looks!, 13 July 2014
When I first opened the packet I thought it felt rather flimsy, however it fits like a dream and looks much more expensive than the price I paid. Fast delivery, excellent value and good looks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 April 2014
After investing in my MAC book pro (15inch retina) I thought I should spend some money on protecting it. The cover fits perfectly around the monitor and bottom of the laptop. It doesn't add really much bulk to it and the colour is really attractive. Really impressed with the cover for such a cheap price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not overly happy., 23 Dec 2014
Mr. S. Hodges "SH" (UK) - See all my reviews
hmm I thought the Gold "Luxury" one would look awesome bit it just looks cheap, I can't send it back as I scratched it when opening the box with scissors, its wasnt packaged particularly well - I guess I should have been more careful. Anyway this obviously isn't a misty version so just looks tacky and cheap. The Apple logo also doesn't show like in the photo, it just shows how much the material used is just cheap plastic, the Apple logo is all blotchy, not as visible as the photo and has a blurry edge, you can just make out it is an Apple logo. I will bin it and buy a misted one.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd recommend this cover to anyone with a 2014, 15 inch retina desplay MacBook Pro, 20 Dec 2014
After just spending a fortune on my MacBook I was eager to protect itmfrom light scratches & knocks etc. After reading countless reviews of similar products I decided to go with this one & I'm glad I did. The cover fits well (my MacBook it the 15inch 2014 retina desplay model) I got the see through case because I like the alloy finish on my Mac. The odd wipe down with a damp cloth keeps it looking like new, & I'm not in the slightest bit worried about any little scratches that my Mac might acquire

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking case!, 2 Oct 2014
This cover is great! I was looking at speck and impact cases that apple sell and im happy i went with this instead. It looks great and its nice how the apple logo shines through but it does pick up finger prints very easily and occasionally it pops off on a corner. The case doesnt obstruct the laptops ventilation but it wont protect it from drops and falls. If you're looking for a case that looks good and will protect your mac from knocks and scratches then thia is the one for you!

2.0 out of 5 stars You can get a lot better for your money!, 22 Nov 2014
I was not happy with this case at all. Upon delivery, It was covered in greasy finger prints which made it look really dirty and was also scratched. Not happy with this purchase as the case and including postage everything cost me nearly 30 euro, which is a lot for me as I am a student. It does not cover the base of my macbook properly as it lets dirt get down the sides. It is also adds a lot of weight to your macbook. Will not be repurchasing from here again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the speck covers, but fingerprints, 12 Aug 2014
Really good fit for a macbook pro 15" with retina display. Much better than the speck cover I bought for it which only lasted a few months and didn't fit as well despite costing more than twice as much as this one! However, I've only had it on a week and it looks a bit shoddy, seems to pick up fingerprints very easily and makes the cover look manky very quickly