Colour: Phone black|Size: Small|Change
Price:£3.31+ Free shipping

on 16 June 2014
Foudn this to fit OK but was a great little bag for cycling. Was able to clearly see any messages coming in. Enough room in the zip up pouch to keep my wallet and a bag of jelly beans. Easily removed when needed.
on 12 June 2014
purchased this item for on my mountain bike. it fits on my bike well and my Samsung s4 mini fit in it like a glove good for the price . the item was well packed and only a couple of days delivery
on 22 May 2014
Really disappointed with this purchase as it was specifically advertised as being able to fit a Galaxy Note 3. This is definitely not the case and will not fit by quite a large margin.

Combine this with the fact that it took over two weeks to be delivered (from Singapore!) and it makes for a rather sour experience.

The plus points are that the case is well made, the materials are of a reasonable quality and, at that this price point, it hardly seems worth returning as I will probably use the pouch for storing bits and pieces; however, the phone carrier display was my main reason for purchasing. Gutted.
on 31 July 2013
A clever idea, it works pretty well.
I had an issue initially forgot the brake and gear cables passed over the top of the cross bar, it still works though. Only other issue was, my bike has a low stem so I couldn't use the Velcro strap at the front to secure in place.
I do use it every time I go out.
on 11 June 2014
Brilliant idea and excellent visual for phone but the Velcro fastenings are not wide enough to keep the bag stable and I find it slipping sideways.
on 16 May 2014
Bought as friend has one but not with me yet as on a slow boat from China. Friends is great and prevents calls from being missed.
on 31 March 2016
Perfect for chucking a couple of inner tubes tyre levers and multi tool along with a bit of money for a ride out. In terms of the phone holding ability you will struggle with anything like a Samsung S3/4/5/6 and the I phone 6 as they are a real struggle to get in and you will lose the ability to hit the back button or centre button once in.

I have modified mine by cutting the foam velcro backing to allow my S5 to sit better.
on 9 July 2015
bought 2 of these, for me & my son. I love it for my LG E445, but it's too small for my Son's Samsung S5
on 29 October 2014
I used this on a London to Paris bike ride to carry energy gels, my phone, spare wheel etc. It's god a good amount of space and it's great that it has the pouch for the phone so you can see the screen but the major flaw is that the bottom strap does not hold it securely to the bike so it flops over, which to be honest is pretty irritating and would stop me buying this again. Great price though.
on 28 October 2014
LOVE THIS BAG! Was looking for an under-seat one and came across this one ........ looks sturdy, closes well and great for tracking rides with phone apps! Plenty of space for keys and wallet underneath ....... Phone works through upper cover - No problem! You can easily pay 10-15 pounds for a decent quality bike bag ..... THIS IS EVERY BIT AS GOOD AS OTHERS MORE THAN 4 x TIMES ITS PRICE!!!!