4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for the price.
Published 9 months ago by Mr K

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I had hoped
Published 25 days ago by James McKay

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for the price., 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Cycling Bike Bicycle Frame Pannier Front Tube Pouch Bag Mobile Phone Holder (Misc.)
A nifty thing for day rides or commuting. The quality is better than the price would suggest. Definitely water proof, since I have used this multiple times in torrential rain over the past few weeks. The velcro straps are plenty big enough to fit on most , if not all bicycles. The only problem I have found is that the velcro doesn't stop the bag from wiggling around when full if you head over lots of bumpy terrain, otherwise it's fine for road use. The phone compartment is sized for an iPhone or equivalent smart phone, my Nexus 4 fits. I also have a fold-out multi-tool in the bottom. Have not tested the head-phone practicality, I'm sure it would be fine if you consider it okay to not have full hearing when cycling anyway. Would recommend it as a cheap option for commuting or hitting multiple geo-cache locations in a day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Value for Money, 10 May 2014
Does what it says on the tin, cheap, useful, practical and versatile. Bought 2 so bought another bike for it

4.0 out of 5 stars Use bluetooth -or no- headphones and turn off automatic brightness, 7 Aug 2014
The velcro straps are a bit too short for my liking, but they do hold on to my bike well enough.
My Nexus 4 phone *just* fits inside - if my phone had a bumper case on, it would be too big.

The case came with a headphone extension cable which is a nice touch; I suppose the idea is to plug that into the top of the phone, then route it round to the headphones hole at the bottom of the case. Unfortunately, though, this doesn't work for me because the phone is such a tight fit, the headphone cable wouldn't fit inside the case while plugged in to the phone. I use bluetooth headphones anyway, so no problem for me.

My only other gripe is that the top band of the screen area of my phone - where the front facing camera and ambient light sensors are - is covered by a black strip on the front of the case. This makes the phone think it's always very dark, so it automatically adjusts the screen to be very dim, too. Again, this is not a big deal; just turn off automatic brightness and crank it up a bit and everything is fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I had hoped, 4 Aug 2014
Not as good as I had hoped. The Velcro straps are not long enough or strong enough so the bag continuously fell off my bike which nearly led to the annihilation of my phone. The main function of the bag should be to stay on the bike and it can't even do this with huge masses of duct tape holding it on. I think one star is too much but I don't want to make anyone cry too much, I just want revenge ;)

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 12 Oct 2013
Works well other than letting some watering causing the plastic cover to mist over. Having the headphone cable is useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 28 Sep 2013
Cycling from Boston to New York for charity, I needed some easy access storage and somewhere to keep my valuables, this is just the ticket, easy to use and sturdy and secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 16 Sep 2013
Fits the bike well, keeps phone still and secure and is in a good place to e able to follow a map while cycling

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy bag for keys and phone etc..., 9 July 2013
Does exactly what you'd expect. Handy for keeping keys, phone and multi tool in...... Very sturdy bag and water proof.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag for cycling, 16 Jun 2014
L. Johnson "lozza" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
Foudn this to fit OK but was a great little bag for cycling. Was able to clearly see any messages coming in. Enough room in the zip up pouch to keep my wallet and a bag of jelly beans. Easily removed when needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars cycling mobile phone holder, 12 Jun 2014
purchased this item for on my mountain bike. it fits on my bike well and my Samsung s4 mini fit in it like a glove good for the price . the item was well packed and only a couple of days delivery