4.0 out of 5 stars Takes us back a few more years than we have been around.
I buy these for my better half but secretly love to hear her singing along when she thinks I cant hear her ;-)
We met through the resurgence of rock & roll in the 70's & although times have changed we still love all those old sounds.
As always a good mix of tracks well produced & presented with a smattering of cover versions by the cast.
Great value for the...
Published 9 months ago by KevC

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great
Published 13 months ago by FJY

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, 6 Jun 2013
I bought this CD for my mum. She has all of the Dreamboats And Petticoats albums and she loves this kind of music. However, I listened to this CD myself and I do not think that it is quite as good as the other Dreamboats CDs. The tracklisting is not as fresh, there are some songs that were on previous Dreamboats albums and also a handful of songs on the second disc that we had never heard before and did not know. It is still good and worth buying if you are a collector of these albums, but do not set your expectations too high when you buy this and then you may enjoy it more. It is just not up to the high standard that we had come to expect from the Dreamboats series of albums and perhaps now it is time to put these albums to bed, before they become completely stale. Three stars from me, because of the inferior tracklisting and some songs that we did not know.

4.0 out of 5 stars Takes us back a few more years than we have been around., 18 Oct 2013
Great value for the 5.00 I paid.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great while it lasted, 2 July 2013
Mr. I. L. Hartley (UK) - See all my reviews
Too many repeats of former tracks now in the Dreamboats and Petticoats series which I guess was bound to happen

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, 12 July 2014
I collect this fantastic series of albums, but i do wish they would stop repeating the same tracks over and over again. Some tracks on this album are on other albums in the series. Some great tracks out there from the 60's WHY oh WHY repeat tracks,

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 10 July 2014
Good condition

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 9 July 2014
N. C. Grace "amazingrace" (leicester) - See all my reviews
Be-bop a LULU! Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun 2014
just lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob to your hearts content, 29 May 2014
Excellent CD great compilation many happy memories came
Flooding back look forward to more CD,s of this nature in
The future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Oldies, 28 May 2014
Mr. Ge Wright (Wales UK) - See all my reviews
My kind of music. Good value, excellent service. Have several Dreamboats and Petticoats, will be looking for more. Many thanks.