on 15 March 2014
John Newman has such a unique voice that whether he sings alone or with Rudimental I love to listen to him, I've only just discovered buying music on amazon mp3 and think it's great as like with the kindle books you can play it within seconds of buying it, I can listen on the computer, ipad or my smartphone where ever I am and no more waiting for the cd to arrive and then having to take it out in the car or moving it around the house to different CD players ......would recommend amazon mp3 to everyone
on 22 January 2014
Heard it for first time on Dancing On Ice and really liked it. A good song to dance to as it is one of those songs that you can sing along to. Never heard of John Newman before but he certainly has a good and distinctive voice.
on 8 January 2015
Shame about the care over the recording ... this could have been much much better if they had taken the type of care that Bryan Ferry lavishes on his recordings ... yes, they don't yet have the clout for that, but this CD is diminished due to the apparent lack of care in recording & mastering, which is very apparent when viewed from the standpoint of the excellent and innovative electronic instruments being played ..... apart from that, not enough stand-out tracks, but overall I'm glad I purchased it.
on 24 November 2013
This catchy track is a brilliant showcase for John Newman's great voice and is an excellent slice of British soul. The song also features on his debut album "Tribute" and manages to simultaneously sound both up-to-the-minute and yet a little retro. This is one of my favourite tracks of the year and a well-deserved hit.

A great 5* track.
on 25 February 2014
Now being of a certain age a great deal of today's popular music goes over my head, however great music will always demand to be heard and this young man's voice stops me in my tracks.
Just try to resist getting up and moving when you listen!
on 11 February 2014
John Newman has a fantastic voice and is an inspiration. This album really grows on you - first listening it's OK and just gets better the more I listen to it. Saw him at The Institute in Birmingham and he did all but one of the tracks live and performed them amazingly - a great artist. Can't wait to hear more of him - he should have a great future.
on 2 July 2013
I do hope he goes onto be a big hit, I think his voice is sublime, and the song is generally not what I would purchase, but well I purchased it so I like it, say no more, well done but its only my opinion...

Thanks ;-)
on 30 July 2013
Fantastic tune!

Played this tune at a disco I did and it went down really well, everybody enjoyed dancing to it.
on 6 October 2013
In a way I'm disappointed to know who Newman is, because his voice conjures up the vision of an older Stateside soul/R&B artist. But hey it doesn't really matter if he keeps knocking out tunes like this. Love it.
on 29 July 2013
love this track....set it as my ring tone on my phone
video is amazing got a real old motown classic feel to it