Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.84

on 7 July 2013
Well what can i say. He's done it again.. Yep that Hal spacejock character has once more got himself a very dodgy cargo.
I have read all the Spacejock books so far and this one didn't let me down. A great story with returning characters to spice up Hal's life.
Nothing to do with the story but can i suggest that Hal gets himself a mailing list to let fans know when new adventures are available to download, as i only came across this new book and the serial of the new one after a random search on Amazon.
Keep Scribblin'
on 10 August 2013
This is just the most wonderful book. I loved the last 5 and this one doesn't dissappoint. So many 'naughty' inuendos in the day to day lives of the two best cargo haulers of the galexy.
I have got them on my Kindle and have just read the last 2 books on holiday where I relished the time I spent lazing around enjoying the trials and tribulations of Hal and Clunk.
Loved the 'love interest' stories in the book. Look forward to more (Please Mr Haynes.....don't stop writing the stories!!!)
on 8 February 2014
Just love this series of books. Hal and Clunk continue their misadventures. You just know everything will be OK in the end. One of a few authors that can make me laugh out loud. You can just see this series of books as a series on the TV.
on 11 July 2013
This is another great story about the hapless Hal.
I love the way the author isn't afraid of shameless puns.
The story is great with just the right amount of pace.
Definitely recommend this one as well as all the rest in the series.
on 9 July 2013
As expected - excellent fun. Hal and Clunk move into the murky world of art - who could believe a piece of rock could be art? As usual all is not what it seems and our hero deals with it in his own inimitable way!
on 7 June 2013
A typical Hal Spacejock adventure. I have read all of these books and wait with baited breath for the next to come out. I was not disappointed. A good storyline.
1010 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 December 2014
I love the silliness that is Hal Spacejock, it's funny, it's stupid and it's well worth the money.