5.0 out of 5 stars super fantastic gem!
Published 7 months ago by daza166

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality. Bad for the Back!
Good Quality, but is not good for the back as its not well supported. Have to keep pillows to keep the posture straight
Published 14 months ago by SULEMAN TOOR

5.0 out of 5 stars super fantastic gem!, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Executive Extra Padded High Back Brown Color Office Chair BN14 (Office Product)
I have been after a comfortable, affordable (although willing to pay extra for quality), stylish office chair since my last office chair (of 7 years) lost its air underneath and can no longer be lifted up when sitting on it. Believe me, I searched all over the Internet, to find a quality replacement of which some where just cheap tatty plastic chairs you could get from say Argos for £30.

I spent hours reading all sorts of reviews for different chairs, trying to avoid a chair where the air would basically go from underneath after a period of time. Came across this gem, loads of positive reviews and if you are reading my review (positive by the way) you will agree is very stylish chair. Very happy with this buy, nice brown color matches my office table/cupboards (sort of) and is extremely well padded for comfort. Has leather on top of leather in some parts and even the armrests have leather over them, very nice touch I must say! Nice groves in the actual padding both for your bottom, legs, thighs and even back so almost like a grove you can go into and just slouch in whilst your posture stays in tact.

The recline on this chair is great to, it goes fair bit back and you could seriously fall asleep in this (also makes nice gaming chair!). If you take care of this chair, don't put to much weight on it and hopefully (touch wood) will last for a very long time. Even if the air was to disappear from under the chair the default height of the pole under the chair is actually high anyway and thus you will never end up on the floor or knee height.

Very happy customer, delivery came on time, big box though. Once assembled its awesome, stop searching, buy this now, bargain basement price for a quality office chair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !, 23 May 2013
The chair arrived in good time and was very well packed and very easy to put together.
After searching all over the internet and Amazon, I came across this little gem.
The price is excellent for the quality of it, It arrived on the delivery date as well.
Easy to assemble. Looks and feel sturdy, very comfy, so far I'm very very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 6 Aug 2013
I love my new chair. I have had the same office chair for 10 years and it was time to replace it. This chair is awesomely comfortable and looks great. I honestly think it's improved my productivity as well! (maybe)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 1 Dec 2013
Got two of these and I like them. Very comfortable and quite easy to assemble, even for a clumsy idiot like me!

4.0 out of 5 stars good chair, 19 Aug 2013
R. Fairclough "toyboy" (u/k) - See all my reviews
it was a doddle to put together, very pleased with it. ticked all the boxes and is a comfortable stylish looking chair

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality. Bad for the Back!, 26 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars high back seat, 29 July 2013
I purchased this seat for my study to work on my computer I have found it vert comfortable and great seating positions are available for anyone best buy for me

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money but very frustrating., 15 Aug 2014
It is very comfortable but not very accomodating for a variety of uses.

Pros:
1) Very comfortable when browsing the web but if you can't to concentrate in games, the constant slight recline will be a problem so you need to take your back off the rest
2) The arm rest padding is good quality and does not squash over time because of the minimal cushion and design. It is very attractice and a solid support.
3)Since it's fake leather and not some cloth, you can regularly clean it easily with wipes.

Cons:
1) Does not tilt so don't be good to completely relax or sleep in
2) Even at the most upright position, it is sill tiled about 10-20 degrees so it is frustrating
3) The arms need to be retightening every week or more since they wobble very easily after a bit of use,
4) The legs are metal topped so grip is very bad if you want to keep your feet on them especially if it is winter when it will freeze the bottom of your feet off.
5) Easy to clean for the most part except the bottom where the fabric is very lose so you need two hands to keep it taught
6) Screws are bad quality and I had to figure out which ones could screw into which hole as some of them did not work with the holes they are meant to go into. Because of problem solving, took me 2 hours to put together. The back is the most annoying part are you not only need a certain angle but constant pressure to screw it into the bottom of the bottom part or the screws will not go in
7) The lowest Height is still too high for the armrest. If I put my arms on them when my wrists need to bend badly downwards to get a hold of the mouse. My table is normal and not too short. I wish the armrests were lower.

I am going to sell this chair and get one that reclines. I had this before: http://www.amazon.co.uk/RECLINING-MASSAGE-LEATHER-OFFICE-COMPUTER/dp/B00E4WWEMW/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top (The massager less version) and it is very comfy and tilts perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, affordable quality., 12 Feb 2014
This chair is amazing, it was a little difficult to put together as it took a lot of effort to align holes especially with the seat and back but very pleased with this. Was a little worried about this chair after reading a negative review concerning long time usage and unsuitability when using it as a computer chair but it's a perfect size, has a great tilt and I'm really pleased with this purchase. Also arrived promptly and in great condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 25 Aug 2013
I brought this for my husband as he spends alot of time on his computer, it came very quickly and was easy(for him) to put together. my only niggle is the lowest the chair goes is still quite high and we had a little blib a few days after it was put together where the back fung foward (while he was on it).

Executive Extra Padded High Back Brown Color Office Chair BN14