5.0 out of 5 stars love it. nice and quick but still a good work out.
love it, 20 mins but great work out for when you don't have much time, but i didn't feel like id missed out or cheated, still a good hard work out as long as you push yourself. would recommend it to compliment bigger program but good as an extra for when you haven't got much time but don't want a day off.
Published 8 months ago by Kindle Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as T25
A bit dated and the music was annoying. Don't waste your time buying this - go straight to T25 (same instructor Shaun T).
Published 13 months ago by Sophia

5.0 out of 5 stars love it. nice and quick but still a good work out., 4 Sept. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 12 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Insanity Fast & Furious 20-Minute Workout DVD (Sports)
I bought this to help me get back in shape after having a baby. I really like it. You can play it with or without the music, so if you find the background music annoying you can always play it without the music. The exercises are good, but he does go very quickly, but I suppose as I get fitter and become more familiar with the exercises it'll be easier to manage. I'd happily recommend this to anyone who is short on time, if you work at it properly you will 'get a sweat on'. The 20 minutes is just about right for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as T25, 16 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard but pleasurable, 14 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Insanity Fast & Furious 20-Minute Workout DVD (Sports)
I was given this DVD for Christmas by my brother who loves the Insanity workouts. When I first viewed it I was a little bit scared of what I was letting myself in for. But actually although it is a tough workout and I couldn't keep up on my first try, I can see I'd improve overtime. Also as it's only 20 minutes I it actually wasn't too painful and I managed the 15 minute Abs DVD too - perfect for v. busy days to squeeze in a tough, effective workout.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 20 May 2015
This review is from: Insanity Fast & Furious 20-Minute Workout DVD (Sports)
Waste of money, not even in a proper dvd case just a plastic wallet. Was sent out very quickly and have no problem with seller, but dvd its ridiculous, cameraman is rubbish zooms in on abs all the time so u cant see what the trainer is doing and he jumps straight in with no warm up or talk through/demo of what your about to do. Rubbish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Fast & very furoius, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Insanity Fast & Furious 20-Minute Workout DVD (Sports)
Great workout DVD and really does make you feel like you worked out hard in such a short time. A little on the expensive side however it is like having a personal trainer in your own living room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Insanity 20 minute workout DVD, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Insanity Fast & Furious 20-Minute Workout DVD (Sports)
Bought this Insanity DVD to try as is a quick 20 minute workout. I wanted a quick cardio workout. This is just as intense as original Insanity dvd

2.0 out of 5 stars Far too hard, 12 Jan. 2015
Sanam Husain (hi town) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Insanity Fast & Furious 20-Minute Workout DVD (Sports)
I am quite fit, slim and regularly do aerobics, bodyattack and combat 9 times a week but I found this far too hard to cope with. The music was dated and it is very boring and hence you are unlikely to stick to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I sweat in first couple mins but it makes u feel really good! I want to try hip hop abs now, 22 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Insanity Fast & Furious 20-Minute Workout DVD (Sports)
I bought this dvd 2 weeks ago and have done this dvd nearly everyday.only 20mins and its done . I sweat in first couple mins but it makes u feel really good! I want to try hip hop abs now.great dvd..

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money. Compared to other DVDs from Shaun T, this one looks a bit amateur!, 20 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Insanity Fast & Furious 20-Minute Workout DVD (Sports)
Disappointing. I have bought and completed several programmes from Shaun T (Insanity, Asylum and Insanity Max 30) and I have generally enjoyed them all. I thought this would be a nice addition for those days when I don't have a full 30 minutes. However, I was disappointed for the following reasons:
1. The volume quality is pretty poor. In all other DVDs I generally select the music at "Normal" Volume so that I can hear Shaun T. I have never had to put the volume in my DVD player at maximum volume, as I can generally hear ok. However, the volume in this DVD is very poor - even if you put the volume to the maximum, you can barely hear Shaun T. the background music is too loud.
2. This DVD looks a bit "amateur" compared to other DVDs he's done. There are only two people in the background and they are in a relatively small space, which makes you feel packed even though you are no in the same room!
3. The people in the background are very likeable, and they look very fit, but they stop quite a lot! Psicologically it makes a big difference if you see that everyone on the DVD is doing the exercises because you want to keep going and push yourself harder so that you can complete the interval. However, if you see the people in the background stopping every now and then, it makes you stop as well (it's the thought of "they stopped, so it's ok for me to stop as well bec
because it's probably really hard..").
4. It's very pricesy for a 20 minute workout!! You are basically paying £1 per minute!

Insanity Fast & Furious 20-Minute Workout DVD