on 12 January 2014
Made my little girl very happy. It is what it looks like and on the picture. Lots of features for keeping little ones happy. Terrible for a grown up taste but its not for us to drive around in... Good value for money.
on 1 July 2014
My 3 year has got the vintage Mercedes as he has always loved all things cars. I can actually see his driving skills improving from using it. He is handling 3-point turns himself rides it along side me on my walks. To keep up with him driving on my walks, I have a pace above normal - which gives me a bit of a workout.

The tiny snag is the spare wheel on the back of the car does not stay screwed on. Overall, I am still very pleased with it and more importantly, my son is still very engaged with it - turning up the music for his rides.
on 21 November 2015
I don't usually leave reviews but I absolutely loved this product! Not only does it look great but it was well worth the money, I have seen similar products in Toys r us for approx £500! The features on it are brilliant, it has flashing headlights, built in songs/sounds, you can even plug in your phone/MP3 & play your own music! You can opt to control it using the remote when your child is younger & as they grow you can let them drive it themselves. We ordered this for my sons 1st birthday, he made his grand entrance in it at his party. The guests were stunned & so was my little boy : )
on 14 March 2015
wiring connections could do with better instruction or 1 to 1 connectors but it turned out ok, car is a little jerky on throttle on off action, maybe a better potentiometer would help, but on the whole it is ok. oh yes, when the sticker on the rear number plate was removed to fit a personal plate the chrome finish peeled away with it and took out more chrome than the new plate covered. this was sorted by spraying plate area black before sticking new plate on and looks ok but should not have happened, hence only 4 stars
on 17 September 2014
Best thing I ever got my Daughter, drives it every day to school and back home. Very fast delivery, recommend this user.
on 13 August 2014
My Granddaughter loved this and having the remote control until she got the hang of it was wonderful. Assembly was reasonably easy but took a bit longer than I had hoped. The battery seems to last for hours, the colour choice good and I believe very good value for the money.
on 16 October 2014
We have not yet used the car so it is difficult to give the rating.but as a car we have liked it but let's see what the grandson and his parents say about it.hope they are as happy as we are with the car.
on 8 December 2014
Got this for christmas for my little girl it was easy to put together but she loves it as i couldnt not wait t give it her she dances to the music and loves the multy changing lights
on 6 July 2015
The car is fantastic my son loves it. I found the instructions clear and there was not that much to do in putting it together. The car arrived in good time from the seller.
on 24 November 2014
Absolutely fantastic car was bought as gift for sons first birthday and he loves it :-) even when just sat in the house playing musichours of fun