on 19 January 2014
Well, even though the delivery date estimated the order would arrive possibly on Dec 23rd the order was delivered gratefully on Dec 18. It was part of a secret Santa gift, the final destination Bermuda. My daughter received it on 18th and was able to bring the order to Bermuda when she came on December 23. This made a happy Christmas for 3 little neighborhood girls. So early delivery makes it a Big old FIVE STARS in my book.

M. Bean
on 31 January 2014
This lot was not bad, although 2 outfits were almost identical, one outfit had a bizarre top and trouser combination and one outfit was just plain horrible! (the outfit with the animal print top) The quality and materials aren't too bad and the fit on the dolls isn't too bad either. At £2 an outfit it's an ok purchase and I would probably buy them again, although I would prefer being able to choose a set of outfits rather than them being randomly selected.
on 15 September 2014
Just about o.k for the money. The white items are not that white and the outfits are very dated. However my 5 year old will be more than happy with them.
on 12 September 2014
Not of good quality or size. I had to buy another doll for them to fit.
on 3 January 2014
Brought these as a small gift for my niece. Great value for money and nice to see barbie wearing trousers and jumpers for a change lol.
on 31 December 2013
only 3 stars but you cant expect to much at this price, but my granddaughter was pleased with them loves dressing up.
on 10 February 2014
My daughters were very happy with these outfits and I would recommend them to any one wanting to buy some.
on 15 November 2014
Very nice selection, my granddaughter loved them and will probably uy another as they are all different.
on 6 September 2014
arrived on time and good value for money, granddaughter was thrilled
on 30 October 2015
really good fun for barbie and granddaughter