Colour Name: 22) #Production stopped# FX-Antireflex - Set of 3|Change
Price:£4.29+ £2.06 shipping

on 15 January 2012
Instructions are complicated and the materials do not behave as described. Fitting process was fiddly and dispiriting. Result: bubbles remain, screen protector does not quite fit. Does not match promises. Am trying another cheaper brand that does not charge more than half the product price for postage.
on 17 June 2011
I picked this protector after reading several reviews of problems with simillar screen protectors. I have fitted this to a Panasonic TZ3, although it is a 3"screen, the protector is slightly smaller but only on the black margins. The screen was cleaned with the supplied cloth and the protector applied in seconds with the supplied smoother. Seems an excellent bit of kit with no bubbles. First impressions are very good, it cuts out much of the reflections which make the screen hard to see in sunlight. I've now ordered a second one for my TZ9 which uses the same screen as the TZ10 (tried it for size before fitting it to the TZ3 and it is a perfect fit).

The screen on my TZ9 has a minor scratch picked up on the first day of use even though I have a Panasonic case and use a decent quality glass cleaning cloth and is very prone to grease marks from fingers.

Update 18 June - my wife has found it hard to see the screen with the protector in place so have now swapped it to the TZ9. I can confirm it makes the screen very grainy, so hard to tell if the image is in focus. We swapped it over in the park with no problems, bubbles or dust after using the cleaning cloth supplied.
on 8 July 2010
This item was shipped from Germany and arrived within 3 days of order which was pleasing.

The single protector is supplied with a micro-fibre cloth and an cardboard 'squeegee' along with clear instructions.

The protector is a perfect fit and went on first time without a single bubble or blemish, unlike others that I have used. It has a very nice matt 'anti-glare' finish which I am sure will be a boon in direct sunlight.

I'm off now to see if Folix supply iPhone protectors, if they do I shall order one!

Recommended.
on 4 September 2011
I was concerned when I bought this how easy it would be to attach. No worries just follow the simple instructions and it works a treat. Superb at reducing glare and protecting the screen from children's sticky fingers. Highly recommended.
on 3 September 2011
This is the second time I have bought this product, having previously purchased an Iphone version. I was not happy with that and promptly replaced it, blaming my poor fitting for my problems. I therefore bought the Lumix version with slight misgivings, but believing the claim that this really was a very good product, I went for it again! Unfortunately the result will be the same, I will again throw it away and fit a 'cheapo' version. It is too thick, the screen cannot react to any thing but a very heavy finger touch, when it is fitted. One really has to use a stylus. However careful one is when fitting it, one always seems to get air pockets between it and the screen, which, contrary to the suppliers assertions, have not disappeared as they said they eventually would. In any sort of sunlight one cannot even see the screen which renders the camera useless. The product took well over a week to arrive, and came only then after a call from my bank enquiring whether I had really made a card payment to a bookshop in Luxembourg? Strange but absolutely true!! One wonders why a supplier af Amazon's standing cannot get goods sent from a responsible UK source. This was a relatively expensive and very disappointing purchase, I am not sure it warrants even the one star I have been obliged to give it.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 April 2011
I'm giving this anti-glare screen protector five stars because although it is expensive it is considerably more robust than other screen protectors that I have used. This is because it is slightly thicker than most protectors, and the coating makes it easy to apply. The antiglare coating is excellent and makes it easier to see the screen in bright conditions.

However, like all screen protectors it is not without its problems unless you can install it in a dust free environment; otherwise you have to hope that between cleaning the screen and applying the protector no dust settles. If it does you get air bubbles and no amount of rubbing with the supplied cardboard squeegee strip works. However with a lot of patience you can remove the occasional dust particle using Scotch Tape. This is the method I used;

1. Note the position of the dust particle, which you can see in the middle of the bubble.
2. Stick some tape to the back of the protector, and use this to lift the protector from the screen by about 1cm (You might need to start this by carefully lifting the corner with your fingernail). The dust particle will be attached to the screen protector.
3. Slide some scotch tape, sticky side up, under the protector to cover the dust particle and then lower the protector back to screen.
3. Lift it again and remove the Scotch Tape, which now has the dust particle sticking to it.
4. Lower it back onto the screen, and the dust and bubble will have gone.
5. Repeat for all of the dust particles.

I can't guarantee it, but this method works for me with this particular screen protector. If you're unlucky and you get dust particles despite your best efforts I hope it works for you too!
on 27 April 2011
I bought this for my new Panasonic TZ20 - I read the specs of both the TZ10 (that this item is listed to fit) and my camera and it showed that they were both 3" displays.

I followed the instructions carefully and there is no dust or bubbles.

I think you have to make sure you take your time fitting it, making sure the display is clean first and fitting it in a clean environment.

Mark.
on 13 September 2010
arrived safely, prompt delivery but as soon as I opened it, the product picked up all the dust and muck within minutes. Outside the screen is now hard to see through the screen guard however yes it maybe protected. At night it's fine?. Bought the iphone version which is great by the way. lesson learnt I think is to be away in a very dust free environment.
on 27 January 2012
The trouble with many modern cameras is the lack of view finders, relying instead on an lcd screen. These are more commonly glossy and that makes it difficult to see the screen in bright conditions. This screen protector removes the glare very nicely.
On the downside, you only get one screen protector in this pack, as oppossed to 6 from most other suppliers. The screen protector supplied for the Lumix DMC-TZ18 this is not a very good fit, with only the centre of the screen covered and some of the outer edge still showing.
I bought the same type of screen protector for my Samsung camera and that was a perfect fit.
on 1 December 2013
So easy to apply and, for the first time ever, no trapped bubbles! Just read the easy-to-follow instructions and the job's done. And there's no reflection, so it's easy to frame that shot, even in direct sunlight.