5.0 out of 5 stars Refuse To Buy Ink Anywhere Else !
Published 9 months ago by SK

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product
Ink was a little faint (watery) Canon product is of a better quality. I am satisfied with what is has produced for the money though.
Published 12 months ago by Roslyn Benn

5.0 out of 5 stars Refuse To Buy Ink Anywhere Else !, 5 Nov 2013
I bought a Canon Pixma ip720 to print discs and training materials. All of my material has block- black backgrounds which i didn't think about when i originally designed my themes. Ink had been denting my profit margin significantly so i needed to ditch those genuine cartridges (which are only quarter filled anyway). I bought one of these cartridges as a tester and they are transparent so you can clearly see that all cartridges from this company are filled to the top which is a bonus. The price is brilliant and i will never order ink from anywhere else now. there is no difference in quality between these and genuine cartridges. Delivery time is rapid. I've been ordering these week in week out and as soon as mine has run out another batch has arrived. The seller notifies me by email when they have been dispatched and remind me on the day what time they will be delivered to ensure I am in. One cyan cartridge did have a puddle of ink under the cap which went everywhere but once i cleaned that up the cartridge worked all the same but out of the 30 I've bought that one fail wasn't a biggy. I'm not sure about the photo quality because i haven't printed any photos yet but they are perfect for my needs. It just shows how badly Canon and HP rip us off really when this company can produce better for way WAY cheaper

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 4 Sep 2013
Great inks even dry quicker than originals great value for money and great colour I would highly recomend this product to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars trusted seller, 6 Oct 2013
I have recieved, used and re-ordered this ink. Good seller communication, quality ink at an unbelievable price. Prints high resolution pictures and no sign of bleeding - even on photocopy paper, Patrick Derry

5.0 out of 5 stars I mis-ordered but great service from supplier, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: COMBO PACK - Compatible PGI-550XL (Black) CLI-551XL (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow) Ink Cartridges for Canon Pixma iP7250, MG5450, MG5550, MG6350, MG6450, MG7150, MX725, MX925 Printers - ONE SET (Office Product)
I should have ordered for a Canon MG6150 printer. Supplier replaced with correct cartridges at no extra cost, I returned the mis-ordered ones. No problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ink Cartridges, 18 Dec 2013
I am impressed with which the speed of my items were delivered my only let down was the packaging as they were loosely packed and I cartridge was damaged . But in there defence this was quickly replaced. So I will look to definitely use this person again when required

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 27 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, problem free ink, ie no compatabiliy issues. Recommended supplier.., 7 Jan 2014
This is a second purchase of printer ink, and just like the first, it was delivered quickly and works without compatability or quality problems. Good ink! And great company...

2.0 out of 5 stars very messy - ink everywhere, 13 Jan 2014
You need rubber gloves when you're unpacking these and putting into your printer - ended up with ink all over the desk and my hands - didn't matter how careful i was. Hopefully they will work OK in the printer - not yet tried - but initial view poor.

3.0 out of 5 stars leaking ink, 9 Jan 2014
messy product hard to load would not buy again lost a lot of ink staining hands and carpet not good

3.0 out of 5 stars Worst Packaging Ever!!!!!, 27 Jan 2014
James Fish - See all my reviews
This is the second time I have ordered from this supplier. The first time the inks came well packaged and in individual boxes.

This time they arrived in a an A4 size cardboard box, far too large for purpose. Inside the inks were just loose and rattling
around. No individual boxes, only partly wrapped in cellophane. It was as if the supplier couldn't be bothered.

Because there was no individual boxes I have no way of knowing if they are even the same product.

Because the first package was good and the actual inks print well I will order again on the basis everyone has a bad day.

Please don't let me down.