• Feel

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 4 June 2013
If you're a fan of Sleeping With Sirens, then I'm pretty sure that you'll love this-We've been waiting long enough, right? However, the band have put a new spin on their original sound. Its quite different from previous albums as the featuring artists are rather unknown to us in the UK (with the exception of Matty Mullins)but thats not a bad thing. Guest artists rap and sing on a few of the tracks, which has helped the band adopt a fresher sound.

For new fans, this will definitely appeal to you if you're into bands like Pierce The Veil, Of Mice and Men, Memphis Mayfire and Woe Is Me.

Hopefully this review isn't too biased (I am a rather big fan of SWS, if you couldn't tell). Some people may disagree and say the band have changed too much/haven't changed enough, but maybe this isn't for them. Anyway, I highly recommend you listen to it at least once.
on 12 June 2013
I first heard SWS last year. I heard a song on the radio and loved his voice. At first I thought it was a girl, boy was I shocked when I discovered it wasn't.

I've decided to write a review; something I don't normally do after having read some reviews on here. I've noticed more and more that when bands changed direction-even a little bit people decide that they are useless. This is entirely wrong; it's called evolution. In some cases it doesn't work, but on this album I think it works well.

Some have called the lyrics childish and immature. I'd like to know why? What is childish about writing about your parents? What's wrong with putting your pain about childhood down for us to hear? What's wrong with writing about wanting to protect your child and make sure you don't repeat past mistakes. I think it's moving and gutsy. Those who dislike it; imagine you had never heard SWS before and take the album for what it is; a good, solid, emotional album. The moment one stops comparing and hoping for another album 1 is the moment one can enjoy it just as it is.
on 14 June 2013
I'm really enjoying this album so far, has some great songs.
Personally my favourite of their albums is - Let's Cheers To This.

I really loved 'Low' when they brought that out previous to the album release.
The other songs which stood out to me straight away were 'Feel', 'Here we go' and 'Deja vu'

If your a sleeping with sirens fan you will enjoy this album, I know my love for the songs will grow the more I listen to it.
on 10 June 2013
I'm torn on this album. The problem being that, by all accounts, this was the logical progression for the band. However, having heard what they are capable of, I feel slightly let down. Many of the songs feel like they were written on an acoustic guitar and not another thought was added to flesh them out for the album. The lyrics aren't amazing, not that SWS ever excelled lyrically, but here they are almost cringe-worthy at times.

The album is alright, I have it on in the background, but I sold my tickets to their show when they started releasing singles.

No disrespect intended to the band, they made an album they wanted to make and I am sure a lot of people will love it, it just didn't work for me.
on 15 December 2013
It seems that the younger generation just cant get enough of this band, cool lyrics, new followers guaranteed, for everyone
on 17 June 2013
Although the CD came late, I payed extra to have it on the day it came out and did not get it by that time. Amazon sorted this out and was very please that they refunded the money which I payed extra to have on the day it came out. This album is fab, it came in great condition, I would tell anyone to buy this. Although different than their other albums it was worth the wait.
on 28 October 2014
first album I've purchased of SWS and its great, a few songs if I'm honest I don't really like but overall an awesome album!

( cover didn't look like displayed however, it has a plain white sleeve with an engraved feather, and the CD case inside was as displayed but lacking the title, this is not a complaint however, I personally think it looks better )
on 12 June 2013
I bought this for my daughter who was quite disappointed with Sleeping With Sirens' new album. She adored them, but when she heard this new sound, she wasn't really committed to them anymore. Of course, the songs are good, however my daughter has slipped into heavier stuff. Definitely, listen to a few tracks on iTunes before buying.
on 29 August 2013
well this album got a good friend to fall in love with this band and we now listen to them morning noon and night. the Music fits in perfectly with every aspect of both our musical tastes and has led to the discovery (via spotify radio) of many other great bands.
on 6 July 2013
Absolutely loved this Album, it was completely all I thought it would be and more.. have now put it on my iPod and haven't stopped listening to it... if you love Sleeping With Sirens band anyway then this Album is the best they have produced so far!! BUY IT!!!!