5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely for Fans! Possible newbies!
Published 23 months ago by Lauren

3.0 out of 5 stars ...
I bought this for my daughter who was quite disappointed with Sleeping With Sirens' new album. She adored them, but when she heard this new sound, she wasn't really committed to them anymore. Of course, the songs are good, however my daughter has slipped into heavier stuff. Definitely, listen to a few tracks on iTunes before buying.
Published 23 months ago by Lisa

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely for Fans! Possible newbies!, 4 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Feel (Audio CD)
If you're a fan of Sleeping With Sirens, then I'm pretty sure that you'll love this-We've been waiting long enough, right? However, the band have put a new spin on their original sound. Its quite different from previous albums as the featuring artists are rather unknown to us in the UK (with the exception of Matty Mullins)but thats not a bad thing. Guest artists rap and sing on a few of the tracks, which has helped the band adopt a fresher sound.

For new fans, this will definitely appeal to you if you're into bands like Pierce The Veil, Of Mice and Men, Memphis Mayfire and Woe Is Me.

Hopefully this review isn't too biased (I am a rather big fan of SWS, if you couldn't tell). Some people may disagree and say the band have changed too much/haven't changed enough, but maybe this isn't for them. Anyway, I highly recommend you listen to it at least once.

4.0 out of 5 stars Change is a good thing, 12 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Feel (Audio CD)
I first heard SWS last year. I heard a song on the radio and loved his voice. At first I thought it was a girl, boy was I shocked when I discovered it wasn't.

I've decided to write a review; something I don't normally do after having read some reviews on here. I've noticed more and more that when bands changed direction-even a little bit people decide that they are useless. This is entirely wrong; it's called evolution. In some cases it doesn't work, but on this album I think it works well.

Some have called the lyrics childish and immature. I'd like to know why? What is childish about writing about your parents? What's wrong with putting your pain about childhood down for us to hear? What's wrong with writing about wanting to protect your child and make sure you don't repeat past mistakes. I think it's moving and gutsy. Those who dislike it; imagine you had never heard SWS before and take the album for what it is; a good, solid, emotional album. The moment one stops comparing and hoping for another album 1 is the moment one can enjoy it just as it is.

4.0 out of 5 stars Feel, 14 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Feel (Audio CD)
I'm really enjoying this album so far, has some great songs.
Personally my favourite of their albums is - Let's Cheers To This.

I really loved 'Low' when they brought that out previous to the album release.
The other songs which stood out to me straight away were 'Feel', 'Here we go' and 'Deja vu'

If your a sleeping with sirens fan you will enjoy this album, I know my love for the songs will grow the more I listen to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Alternative music, 15 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Feel (Audio CD)
It seems that the younger generation just cant get enough of this band, cool lyrics, new followers guaranteed, for everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars EPIC ALBUM! ( definitely recommend ), 28 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Feel (Audio CD)
first album I've purchased of SWS and its great, a few songs if I'm honest I don't really like but overall an awesome album!

( cover didn't look like displayed however, it has a plain white sleeve with an engraved feather, and the CD case inside was as displayed but lacking the title, this is not a complaint however, I personally think it looks better )

5.0 out of 5 stars happy daughter, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Feel (Audio CD)
An excellent xmas gift ,big thumbs up from my 15 year old happy withe delivery and the product would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 19 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Feel (Audio CD)
No problems at all, received within a few days. would recommend to friends and family as everything ran very well. A+++

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Feel (Audio CD)
My daughters mad on this band and she's gonna love this cd , bought it for a Christmas present :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Truely amazing, 1 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Feel (Audio CD)
This is album is fantastic, i think it is their best yet, thoroughly enjoyed every second of it, i recommend it

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Feel (Audio CD)
well this album got a good friend to fall in love with this band and we now listen to them morning noon and night. the Music fits in perfectly with every aspect of both our musical tastes and has led to the discovery (via spotify radio) of many other great bands.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›