5.0 out of 5 stars Loved them
My wife loves them and i love to see her in them lol she says she won't wear anything else
Published 16 months ago by david jones

1.0 out of 5 stars awful sorry
awful not a good fit or very sexy and they laddered in seconds I am very disappointed really sorry to say
Published 21 months ago by jolene kelleher

1.0 out of 5 stars awful sorry, 24 Aug. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Seriously! Do not buy!, 19 Mar. 2014
Received this item quicker than expected, but upon opening was extremely disappointed with the quality.
Ordered the Nude colour. Considering the price I paid which I hadn't objected to after reading the other reviews, which were on the whole, good, I was absolutely astounded how badly made they were! They were no better than the cheap tights you sometimes buy, they were very thick and very ORANGE!! Certainly not nude. I doubt I can return them as I have opened the packet.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tights?, 31 Mar. 2014
Brought on a recommendation from a friend, a little on the small side waist came up to my hips so uncomfortable.
Laddered very easily so at the cost not such a good buy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money if you prefer to wear this as ..., 6 Sept. 2014
Waste of money if you prefer to wear this as lingerie. The band sits uncomfortably high or unflatteringly low, and the gaps maLe you add ten pounds. Also the material's a little too delicate, took me ten minutes just to make sure I don't rip them up. :( Also I'm a UK 10 and got a regular, fit alright but you might want to go a size up if you're a size larger than me :) x

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved them, 10 Jan. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed with the quality., 8 Jan. 2014
Never got to wear them as they tore the first time I put them on. Have purchased similar items before and not had a problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Oct. 2013
They seem to fit very good. The appear very good quality and I am sure my husband will like them

1.0 out of 5 stars I am very disappointed with this purchase, 20 Feb. 2015
I am very disappointed with this purchase. They were extremely small in length and certainly not a plus size. They laddered as soon as I put them on and I was being careful since they were of poor quality. Would not recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars not plus size, 14 Aug. 2014
I am not a bit size but I like room ordered plus size but I wouldn't want to be a size 20 or a true 18 as the top of leg is quite small and does not stretch to go around. As for waist measurement definitely on the small size

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 17 Dec. 2014
A few more inches at the top so that these come up a bit further would make the world of difference between them being a comfortable fit and putting them straight in the bin unworn.