5.0 out of 5 stars Love love, 20 May 2014
This review is from: aden + anais Declan Elephant Issie Security Blanket (Pack of 2) (Baby Product)
These are a perfect, portable size, that my daughter has adored since 6mo. They are lovely, super soft and almost sheer (so I had no concerns of suffocation, though that's age dependent naturally). They do get bedraggled over time if heavily loved, but chances are they'll be lost before they wear out. We've been through 6 in a year and a half.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant comforters. My 5 month old son sleeps brilliantly ..., 18 July 2014
Brilliant comforters. My 5 month old son sleeps brilliantly with these, and has learnt to settle himself using the satin trim. I always know hes safe (even when he chooses to cover his whole face in them!) because of the breathable muslin fabric. A must have in our house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly beautiful, 14 Nov. 2014
I LOVE THESE! They are a great size, and they wash and tumble dry brilliantly. I have the normal ones too without the satin trim, but these are perfect for a security blanket. My son loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful comfort blankets, 31 Dec. 2014
My little one has used these since a few weeks old and is still attached to them now at 16 months. So soft and wash up well. Great that they come in a pack of two as a spare is always handy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and gentle for baby skin, 16 May 2015
Love all Aden and Anais products. I've used their swaddles and burp cloths which are just as soft and gentle for my baby as this comfort blanket. Nothing can top this material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and soft, wash well, much loved by my son!, 16 Jun. 2015
My son adores these, worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 11 Jan. 2015