5.0 out of 5 stars Knitting without problems, 15 May 2014
This book is excellent value for money & very easy to follow.

I would recommend this book to anyone who knits & wants to expand their skills.

I have rated it as five stars because of the simple clear instructions.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book - more useful in physical form than ebook (for me)., 13 Oct. 2014
Great book! Some really nice stitch patterns and I like that some are marked as reversible (with both sides pictured) and others are marked as 'easy'. While designing for beginners this is especially helpful (and a better indicator than what I may consider is an easy pattern, and others may not).

I originally bought the kindle edition which is good as I can have it with me all the time for reference, but for designing I've also had to get the paperback (meaning I've spent quite a lot on it in) as it wasn't terribly easy to work from the ebook - I like to be able to flick back and forth easily. There are links to the charts (which didn't work on my iPad but did from the kindle app on my laptop) and while this is a great addition, it's necessary to wade through all the charts from the given section, rather than jumping to the one you want, which is time consuming.

Overall, great content ...but could be more usefully presented.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Stuff, 6 Nov. 2014
Lovely patterns with quite a lot of cables which seem to be Melissa;s forte as she also produced a book full of them .The photoes are beautifully clear ans instructions also. Very helpful book and one I can;t wait to start swatching.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful Stitch Book, 14 Nov. 2014
A very useful book, well laid out but you still do not get ALL the stitch patterns you want in one book. I wish this was volume 1 and there was a second volume to follow.