5.0 out of 5 stars Simples !
Honestly described, and priced, easy to understand and to use.
After a long search checking out other makes, The moment I read about it it sold itself to me.
Despite having had it for only 3/4 days I have used it for 5 different main meals and all were excellent.
Published 13 months ago by willC`s

3.0 out of 5 stars Morphy 46641 Pressure cooker
I've always had pressure cookers and like to make a good quantity of food and then freeze some. This pan, however, I find very heavy with food in it. It does the job well, but lifting it to put food into a dish or onto a plate is very hard with one hand. I wouldn't recommend it to older people for this reason only.
Published 11 months ago by grumpyoldlady

5.0 out of 5 stars Simples !, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Morphy Richards 46641 Pressure Cooker, 6 Litre (Kitchen & Home)
Honestly described, and priced, easy to understand and to use.
Only have one criticism, The instructions re food could be made a bit more detailed for buyers new to pressure cookers ?
Would have no hesitation recommending this product to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Efficient Cooker, 17 Jan 2014
I've used pressure cookers for many years and I really like this one. It cooks very quickly. My old ones used to take about 10 minutes to come up to pressure. I bought the 6 litre one. I have 2 quibbles about it and these are my fault for not reading the stats properly. I find it very heavy and I thought that it would have a valve that came up to show the different pressures, which it doesn't. It has 2 settings on the pressure control valve, so you can select high or low pressure according to what you are cooking. It does have a very good pressure relieve on it and the lid is easy to put on. I would recommend this pressure cooker but if your not very strong just take a note of the weight of it before buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some good cooking here!, 21 Jan 2014
George A. Nott (Balerno. Scotland. U.K.) - See all my reviews
Having recently purchased an Induction cooker, my old aluminium P/C was not suitable.
I, as I do, went On-line to Amazon, and selected the stainless steel Morphy.
It's a joy to use, and so easy to clean. All internal parts are stainless steel too, so at
the price, it's a little gem.

3.0 out of 5 stars Morphy 46641 Pressure cooker, 24 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with the purchase, 2 July 2014
Easy to use. I bought this one because my old one had been broken only 1.5 years of average usage. This one seems to have a lot better pressure and makes my cooking time significantly shorter. Very pleased with the purchase. Would like it to have a pressure release function but it doesn't. Hence 4 stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy a different make!, 22 Sep 2014
R M. Palmer - See all my reviews
Handle cracked 2 months after getting it. Rang Morphy they said they had none to do a replacement under warrenty and to contact the supplier who said go to Morphy! Seal is femma and will blow out if pressure gets too high.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pressure cooker, 24 Oct 2013
Had a prestige pressure cooker previously but decided to go with this model as we have had a Morphy Richards kettle thar we brought about 10 years ago and it still performs as good as the day we brought it. Only had the pressure cooker for a few weeks but the build quality is far better than our old prestige and it seems to cook a lot quicker. I think this is due to the base and construction of the interior which is really well made. Hopefully it will last as long as our kettle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 11 April 2014
Really good, save lots of cooking time, not too noisy,have cooked many tasty food with it, 4 times faster at least

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Pressure cooker, 29 May 2014
This pressure cooker is of very good quality. Full stainless steel, good weight to it. The handle and controls seem very sturdy and will last for a good few years of heavy use. It's also very simple to operate. Delivery was very quick too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 3 Feb 2014
G. Currell (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my son who is a great cook. Having never used one before he was a bit nervous about spoiling his good food reputation in our house... No worries at all - the pressure cooker performed really well and we all enjoyed the soup that he made in it.
Onwards and Downwards!