Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 13 March 2014
This is from Jace and Tallys point of view. It was nice to see how they fell for each other. However, I wanted to read more about Scout and Liam and what happened after they destroyed the Alpha pack. I understand this is a novella book but for me the epilogue wasn't long enough ... I loved this trilogy so much that I just wanted more about Scout and Liam.
on 27 May 2013
I have loved ,laughed& cried reading your books.I wish you could carry on writing about scout,Liam,& the gang. I would Charlie to find someone to love . I've recommended your books to my friends . Keep writing love
Alison .
on 22 August 2013
Loved this installation of the timber wolves series, well written and easy following the love story that has been hinted at in the previous books, tally I adore, the unsung strength of the pack. Cannot wait for the next!!!
on 4 July 2013
After reading the other books in this series i was a bit disappointed with this 1 as it was more an other thought sort of book and no real story line
on 27 March 2014
Love this series, I really do not know how else to describe how I feel about these books. I could not put them down, and when I did I was obsessively wondering what would happen next! Just brilliant!
on 23 August 2013
As I had read the other timber wolves novels and enjoyed them I could not wait to read this one. this one seems to be the last of the series (shame)
on 14 March 2015