on 21 July 2013
I would suggest to all Cliff fans that these are great cds from the very start of his career. Wow
on 9 August 2013
What's not to like? All the early hits that brought the memories flooding back. This CD lives constantly in my car now and is played as loud as possible until my hubby moans about it!
on 15 December 2013
An excellent easy to listen to C.D enhanced by the shadows excellent backing

All the old songs plus a few standards I did not know
on 27 November 2013
It's for Cliff fans, so my dad will love it regardless,but good packaging and arrival time.
Would tell a friend/ Cliff fan!
on 16 February 2014
I'm glad that I got the CD of 101 Early Hits of Cliff Richard. The CD was in a very good shape.
on 1 September 2013
The item contained all of the early 60's songs I needed. I must say, however, I'd have liked the tracks to have been presented in the same order as on the original albums'. That, apart, I was completely satisfied and it is only a minor issue. DWD.
0Comment1 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse