5.0 out of 5 stars The Child of Mystery - Chains of Darkness 1
I totally loved this free book by Eve Hataway. I could not put it down. Its a well written book that has kept me entranced and wanting more. I love the characters. I can't wait to download sequel
Published 13 months ago by Sisabe

2.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculously short
Published 12 months ago by Sally

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculously short, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Child of Mystery (Chains of Darkness Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I was quite enjoying this book as it was an original take on angels and demons. However the story just ended at 36%. It's obvious that the author has decided to sell the book in small segments rather than as one book, which I find really irritating. I wish authors would recognise that most people will pay a fair price for a good book. My modus is to download a free book and if it's a full length book I enjoy I will usually buy the rest of the writers available books.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Child of Mystery - Chains of Darkness 1, 19 July 2013
I totally recommend if you want something different, love the way the writer joins the chapters and keeps you wanting to read more and more... finally I found something that I am sure will give me hours of pleasure reading and boost to the imagination...

5.0 out of 5 stars eve hathaway, 18 Aug 2013
loved this book cant wait to read another one by eve Hathaway. kept me hooked all the way through., glad it wasn't a short story

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 July 2014
good

5.0 out of 5 stars would recommend, it's going to cost me a fortune once ..., 3 July 2014
would recommend, it's going to cost me a fortune once all the part 3's 4's 5's are issued on all the books I'm reading

5.0 out of 5 stars a great read, 25 Mar 2014
This book was a great read easy to follow the storyline the style it was written made it an e.enjoyable read from state to finish I got lost in this book for hours and couldn't put it down .. great value 5*****

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 24 Feb 2014
Really great for a freebie and I really the book! I’d love to read more from this author and what comes next

3.0 out of 5 stars A good beginning, 21 Feb 2014
I enjoyed what there was to read but was disappointed at the shortness of this. Realise it is an introduction and it left me wanting more to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars read, 21 Feb 2014
D R TWEEDIE "Derek Roy" (Belfast. Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
worth a read, kept me interested through the entire book. Always something coming next. good and interesting read my opinion

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of time!, 9 Feb 2014
ok when i was reading the summery on the back i taught hey this could be good it was rushed, and pointless and i could have been drawn out an awful lot more then it as like what happened in the cult so anyway i did not like this and i am not gonna be buying the next one!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›