5.0 out of 5 stars Balanced indeed
It's a very interesting read that makes you step back from the hustle and bustle of your life and challenge your pre conceptions. I was benefiting from the change in my perspective and re connecting to my spiritual body before I finished the book. I meditate, I block out negativity and I trust my intuition which has made life a lot lighter.

If this is the...
Published 20 months ago by Peter Nightingill

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time.
Not impressed. This clearly demonstrates that I have no more spirituality than a seaside donkey; but this was an over-long pseudo-metaphysical waffle. It did nothing for me, and I couldn't see any possible way that it might.
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Balanced indeed, 21 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Universal Laws: 18 Powerful Laws & The Secret Behind Manifesting Your Desires (Finding Balance) (Kindle Edition)

If this is the progress I've made in a few weeks then the universe is literally the limit.

Peter Nightingill - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book I have read regarding manifesting your desires, 21 July 2014
I have read a ton of books on the Law of Attraction and always wondered why it wouldn't work for me. What I didn't realise was that The Law of Attraction is only one of the Universal Laws. After reading this book I have a must clearer understanding of how the universe works. This is by far the best book I have read on the subject. I can't recommend this book highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great insight on life success, 26 Oct. 2013
Hi, this book is not only a book, rather a great guideline that will put you in a right track if you are lost somewhere. I have found the examples quite similar to any ones life and understandable. Inshort, it is worth reading! Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars The best power of attraction book out there !, 24 July 2014
This book is amazing, the best I have read so far on the subject. It helps you to prepare for Manifesting by helping you work on yourself first. It states all the issues you can come accross and I found it soo informative . I have a strong belief in Buddhism and some of this book has buddhist factors in it. I began to change my veiws and life with buddhism about 2 months ago and Im succeeding in being way more positive than I used to be. I read this book in one go , so it held my interest. I believe we can all have a happier life and this book states that , I cannot rate it high enough, its a must buy and a rewarding read . Thank you so much Jennifer for the perfect read. This book can help you become what you want to become!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time., 7 Aug. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars the law of attraction etc is that they can all too easily dissolve into New Age mumbo-jumbo, 5 Aug. 2014
Mr. H. Morrison (London, London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
As someone who's published ebooks on simple living and frugality (such as 'The Simple Living Companion') I'm interested in the self-improvement genre.

The problem with some books on positive thinking, the law of attraction etc is that they can all too easily dissolve into New Age mumbo-jumbo.

Ms O'Neill avoids this, and apart from one or two dogmatic assertions about life after death and 'chakras', the book is a rational discussion on the theories of universal 'laws' to do with positivity, attraction etc.

It's a good little read for anyone interested in positive thinking.

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter codswallop, 14 Mar. 2015
This book is so bad it makes me angry. I have never read such tosh. There is no objective scientific evidence whatsoever to any of this nonsense, despite the author's claims to the contrary.

Don't waste your time.

5.0 out of 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟Brilliant!!🌟🌟🌟, 28 Mar. 2015
Book is written clearly and easy to understand!! Author clearly knows and understands her stuff!!!
Would definitely recommend to anyone on their manifesting journey.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 26 July 2014
Logically explains what is already known deep inside. Practical ways to make a positive change in life. Just need the courage to be different in a changing world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful indeed!, 23 Sept. 2014
Jennifer writes in a clear and practical manner and I am taking it all on board. I have a feeling it will be life changing!

Thank you!