5.0 out of 5 stars Well made comfortable headband!
Great product! Very comfortable way of keeping your hair out of your face, much better than a bandana. Only criticism is the price..if you're using it for adventuring then it's great as you need not wash it for a long time, however if you're buying it just as a comfy headband then cheaper versions are available and are just as great!
Published 7 months ago by Jack

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid!
A waste of money. Both ends of the buff had been roughly cut with scissors. I have a buff from Aldi which cost £2.99 which is so much better quality. Don't bother with this one.
Published 10 months ago by Maris

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made comfortable headband!, 28 Sept. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great versatile item for keeping cosy or cool and sweat free., 26 Jan. 2015
Kimmy (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
An original Buff item with logo - very thin though. I didn't realise that there was a warmth rating for each one (I mean I know they come in different weights, but didn't know there was an actual scale of warmth rating) for which this particular one is the lowest. Still my 9 year old son really likes it. I wasn't sure if this adult one would be too big for him, but it was perfect. Methods for wrapping are included on the packaging. I thought the solid navy would work well with his school uniform, but think I should have got a patterned one, as the solid colour does look like he is wearing it for religious purposes when in the balaclava style. He doesn't mind though :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Jun. 2014
I got this for my dog- probably not the intended use, but he loves it, and it gives him a funky look. The Buff is as expected- high quality and durable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful and warm!, 25 Nov. 2014
Steamboat "andy_go" - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I was quite sceptical about this before it arrived. I think it looks a little bit tatty on the head, but it is actually quite versatile and useful. So far I have used it as a mask whilst cycling in the cold - it does not get in the way of your breathing and I was very surprised at how warm I found it, especially over the ears. Decent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 4 Feb. 2011
An excellent buy. Very warm and comfy. Multi functional headwear. Much better than wearing a heavy scraf. Easy to wash and dries very very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buff, 23 Jun. 2009
What looks like a simple piece of fabric is Excellent, so many ways to wear it and takes up no room at all, I'm hooked, this is my 3rd :o)

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid!, 5 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi purpose mountain wear, 29 Feb. 2012
This buff I have owned for not very long. Yet it has proven to be extremely useful indeed.

Ideal as a neck warmer/scarf in cold weather, then just pull it up to cover your nose when it gets really grim. Or if its your ears that need protecting, then pop it on as a headband ear warmer.
If its not wanted on the face then it protects your watch when in the mountains by using it as around your wrist doubled up. Then when you do need it its super easy to wack over your head.

Truth is, I've not used it as a hat or many other of the possible uses buff mention, but it has already proven its worth in dire weather up in the hills.

Great item and grey goes with everything.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous but wider please..!!, 4 May 2013
I received one of these as a birthday present. My 8yo son decided it suited him and took possession of it. So I bought another which my 4yo daughter decided suited her better. So I bought this one.

Perfect for cycling (we do, as a family) in winter where you can either wear it around your neck only, or pull it up over your head (under your helmet). As it's thin, it keeps the wind off without making you too hot. But it *does* keep the wind off - it's long enough to tuck into your shirt and leave no gaps.

Would like one slightly wider in diameter, if I'm honest. I don't like the feeling of things close around my neck.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very impressed with my second buff, 19 Mar. 2014
This is my second buff original. Sadly not quite as good as my first which I have resorted back to using now. Reasons are the material on this on seems thinner, and the stitching easily unravels at the end countless times and its very annoying having strands blowing around in my helmet. Doesn't sound a big deal the unravelled strands but I removed my buff one time and the loose strands caught underneath my nose as I pulled the buff up over my head, ended up cutting the bottom of my nose.