5.0 out of 5 stars Well made comfortable headband!
Great product! Very comfortable way of keeping your hair out of your face, much better than a bandana. Only criticism is the price..if you're using it for adventuring then it's great as you need not wash it for a long time, however if you're buying it just as a comfy headband then cheaper versions are available and are just as great!
Published 6 months ago by Jack

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid!
A waste of money. Both ends of the buff had been roughly cut with scissors. I have a buff from Aldi which cost £2.99 which is so much better quality. Don't bother with this one.
Published 9 months ago by Maris

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made comfortable headband!, 28 Sept. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great versatile item for keeping cosy or cool and sweat free., 26 Jan. 2015
Kimmy (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
An original Buff item with logo - very thin though. I didn't realise that there was a warmth rating for each one (I mean I know they come in different weights, but didn't know there was an actual scale of warmth rating) for which this particular one is the lowest. Still my 9 year old son really likes it. I wasn't sure if this adult one would be too big for him, but it was perfect. Methods for wrapping are included on the packaging. I thought the solid navy would work well with his school uniform, but think I should have got a patterned one, as the solid colour does look like he is wearing it for religious purposes when in the balaclava style. He doesn't mind though :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Jun. 2014
I got this for my dog- probably not the intended use, but he loves it, and it gives him a funky look. The Buff is as expected- high quality and durable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful and warm!, 25 Nov. 2014
I was quite sceptical about this before it arrived. I think it looks a little bit tatty on the head, but it is actually quite versatile and useful. So far I have used it as a mask whilst cycling in the cold - it does not get in the way of your breathing and I was very surprised at how warm I found it, especially over the ears. Decent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 4 Feb. 2011
An excellent buy. Very warm and comfy. Multi functional headwear. Much better than wearing a heavy scraf. Easy to wash and dries very very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buff, 23 Jun. 2009
What looks like a simple piece of fabric is Excellent, so many ways to wear it and takes up no room at all, I'm hooked, this is my 3rd :o)

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid!, 5 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi purpose mountain wear, 29 Feb. 2012
This buff I have owned for not very long. Yet it has proven to be extremely useful indeed.

Ideal as a neck warmer/scarf in cold weather, then just pull it up to cover your nose when it gets really grim. Or if its your ears that need protecting, then pop it on as a headband ear warmer.
If its not wanted on the face then it protects your watch when in the mountains by using it as around your wrist doubled up. Then when you do need it its super easy to wack over your head.

Truth is, I've not used it as a hat or many other of the possible uses buff mention, but it has already proven its worth in dire weather up in the hills.

Great item and grey goes with everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars I find it is pretty awesome for what it is, 10 July 2014
I find it is pretty awesome for what it is, I am a professional snail boxer and this is very useful to keep my face protected

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good., 16 Mar. 2015
It's comfortable: soft; loose enough not to choke; soft enough not to rub.
Its only vice is that it is tending to curl up inwards at the ends. I don't know if this tendency will progress, but if it does it may eventually roll up completely and become tidier, but less effective. I'll report back on this if I remember.