4.0 out of 5 stars Good Looking boot
These boots have a stylish, yet durable look. Comfortable, not too heavy, and true to size. I'm pleased with them. I'd go as far as giving the full 5*s', but as they're new, let's see how they last.
Published 7 months ago by wobberoo

2.0 out of 5 stars Shame as I liked them till then
CAT boots I've had have all been hard wearing - this pair hte soles cracked without too much wear. Shame as I liked them till then.
Published 25 days ago by Rod Copeland

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Looking boot, 12 Dec 2013
wobberoo "wobberoo" (The Bush at Kents Bank, Grange-over-Sands.) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, 29 Jan 2014
These are my second Cat boots, I still have the first pair (cant wear them out!) I bought these as they are shorter and wanted to wear after riding as well as on the bike. I cant fault them, warm, dry and after a couple of whole days wearing them they are comfortable too! in fact I find myself putting these on in preference to other footwear. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Boots, 25 Dec 2013
Still in the process of breaking these bad boys in, but so far so good. A good solid boot, as you'd expect from Caterpillar. I have a feeling they'll outlive me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
They're CAT nuff' said.....

2.0 out of 5 stars Shame as I liked them till then, 3 July 2014
Rod Copeland (Glasgow, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars looking good, 2 Jun 2014
havnt worn them yet but seem a good fit will let you know later if they needed braking in or not, i noticed it was haed to fit my finger in the finger pull on the back of the boot but i do like the look of them

5.0 out of 5 stars Made for Walking., 9 April 2014
A very well made and sturdy boot. A little wider than the pictures but still a comfortable fit. The soles, being made of what they are squeak on shiny floors but grip well. I like the zip fastening which is far better than laces which nearly always work loose.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 21 Feb 2014
these boots look great and feel great too,
I've worn them almost nonstop since Winter came through all the wind and rain and they are great they haven't tarnished or let in any water and are looking better with age as leather boots should.

4.0 out of 5 stars great boots, 10 Jan 2014
They are very comfortable to wear & walk for a long distance in & they look stylish you can wear them with a good variety of casual close

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 9 Jan 2014
Delivered a few days before the min date, great packaging, A1 condition, comfortable, look good, dropped 1 star because the leather on the buckle could be better and longer (comes out of the buckle now & again)

CAT Footwear Men's Utility Biker Chukka Boots