4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money - could use more effective ventilation though, 11 Nov. 2014
I bought this yellow jacket to go running in on an evening, with the hope that it will keep me a bit warmer whilst also preventing me from getting run over by a car! It is bright and easily visible in headlights. It has two pockets, large enough to carry my phone or a MP3 player. I do find that when it is not zipped up to the top, my phone tends to bounce around a bit in the pocket, but you soon get used to it. If zipped all the way up it keeps everything much stiller.

It has two small vents across the back - to be honest I'm not sure how effective they are. They seem a bit too covered over to be effective at dispersing any heat. Running in the jacket feels good. I have worn it out in the rain a few times and it does keep you dry - however the lack of effective ventilation does mean the inside will be soaked in perspiration after 15-20 minutes running. Having said that, I do not feel like I am getting too hot whilst wearing it. One advantage I appreciate is that it isn't massively noisy when running - very little annoying rustling that I have experienced in some jackets!

Overall, for the money this seems like a good choice of jacket. It looks good and will protect you from the wind and rain, as long as you don't mind getting a bit sweaty (in which case why are you running?!)

5.0 out of 5 stars ASICS VOLT RUNNING JACKET, 10 Nov. 2013
I LOVE THIS JACKET, ITS IDEAL FOR RUNNING IN,A VERY NICE FIT AND LIGHT TO WEAR. IVE RECOMMENDED THIS JACKET TO MY FRIENDS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, 1 Mar. 2014
Delighted with the jacket. It fits perfectly and is as described. Would recomment it to anyone who wants a running jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was keen to get my wife a smart bright jacket to wear on her tricycle and chose ..., 22 July 2014
This review is from: ASICS Volt Running Jacket (Apparel)
I was keen to get my wife a smart bright jacket to wear on her tricycle and chose this from a recognized manufacturer and a seller with good feedback reviews. The jacket fits beautifully and she is very visible!
Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely jacket, 6 Oct. 2014
Bought this for my husband and very pleased with the fit and quality. Doesn't have that nasty feel that so many cheaper jackets have. Very pleased in fact may go ahead and order one for myself.
Delivery was excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 29 Nov. 2014
This review is from: ASICS Volt Running Jacket (Apparel)
Haven't tried it yet but seems very nice quality, nice colour. For the price I am happy. and btw - my chest is around 40-41in and I went for medium, fits great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Feb. 2015
This review is from: ASICS Volt Running Jacket (Apparel)
my son-in-law really likes the jacket.as he is a long distance runner he find the jacket ideal

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sept. 2014
This review is from: ASICS Volt Running Jacket (Apparel)
light and soft. Now i wear it everytime for running outside

5.0 out of 5 stars I wasted my time buying cheaper versions. This has a real luxury feel , fits great and keeps you dry. A+++, 10 Oct. 2014
Don't get cheaper versions - this is top quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Running jacket., 10 Nov. 2014
This review is from: ASICS Volt Running Jacket (Apparel)
Great lightweight hi-viz running jacket.