on 1 December 2013
Really disappointing as wanted for work to keep me warm outside. Products sizing was wrong. Also had a ladder in the top. Would not recommend!
on 11 December 2013
These arrived well within the delivery period, infact they actually arrived early!
They look and feel great, good quality and have an almost fur like lining, so quite warming.
The only thing I would say is that there not actually tights, there leggings, 'so no feet', luckily this doesn't matter so much for me but even the packaging says and shows there leggings!
I bought the M/L (10/12) size and I'm 6' tall and there just right.
I marked this down a star as the description and picture were incorrect.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 7 September 2013
These are lovely snuggly tights, definitely warmer than normal ones as they are fleecy inside. They are made by BHS according to the label. I also have some similar tights by La Senza and although these tights are not properly skin tight around the ankle, they look better on the ankle than the La Senza ones.

The reason I've only given them three stars is that they are too short. To be fair, I'm quite tall (5' 9" ish) so have quite long legs, but they're on the skinny side (I take a size 8) and even though I ordered the med/large, they are too short. I have to pull them up really hard to get them to go on properly and really annoyingly, I managed to ladder them whilst doing this.

So if you are not sure which size to go for, unless your legs are on the short/petite side, I would size up.
on 1 January 2014
didn't wash as well as expected, the seams at back came appart when washed in washing machine, but was easy to stitch back together.
on 1 December 2013
Very accessable tights, my wife was very happy with this purcase as it they be used in various settings! Very comfortable!
on 31 January 2014
Good value for money I choose the item due to the price, would recommend it to my friends as a good buy..