5.0 out of 5 stars Clear, concise advice. A must read for anyone who's thinking of podcasting and doesn't know where to start..., 22 May 2013
This review is from: Podcast Strategies - How To Podcast - 21 Questions Answered (Kindle Edition)
Dear Paul, Gene and Mike,
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for your support and your clear information on how to launch your own podcast. I was quite anxious about setting this up as I felt it may be too technical for me, but I was actually blown away by how easy it actually is to make it happen. So now, I am very happy to announce that I am on iTunes!

My podcast is about overcoming social anxiety, so believe me, I have faced many fears and plucked up a lot of courage in my life, anyone who is reading this, take the plunge, you deserve to be heard! What do you have to lose? I'm here if you need any moral support.

Thanks,
Steve

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 20 April 2014
Great podcast insight... Would highly recommend for anyone wanting to start their own podcast . Will refer back to again

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent one, 20 Aug. 2014
It is ridiculously simple to start podcasting. After reading Paul,Mike and Gene. The only thing that you need to do next: is to start straight away. Good read!